Question For You Microman Fans

revsears

Not anymore. I had Joes from when I was a kid and I bought some of the newer GvC or VvV ones, but I lost interest after a while. The 2packs were killing me, if I only wanted 1 of the figures.

I got into Microman back in 1999 or 2000 with the Magne Power and LED Power lines. Those figures were actually smaller than the Joes. So with the new Microman figures coming along, I was a Microman fan already.

Although I love the comics, I've never collected the toys. Once in a while, something will come along that catches my eye -- like the 12'' B.A.T. -- but it's rare and I usually convince myself to spend my money on bots instead. No offense, but I can't really find anything to like about the little guys; they're lacking in detail, the proportions are off in a lot of cases, and the execution (design, sculpt, paint, etc.) IMO, stinks. They can't hold a candle to Microman.

I cant get into Joe either. It too military. I have thought about getting an Atotmic Man figure. But got sick of trying to find a nice one.

I like cyborgs. Henshin Cyborgs and Microman are awesome in that respect.

Yes I am a huge Joe fan as well. Which is proabably what made me like the new micro man so much. I realy like most figures in the 3 3/4 inch scale

I realy like most figures in the 3 3/4 inch scale

yeah, me too. since my toy universes are rooted in diversity and not just the continuity of one toy line, i never collect just one line. and since i'm mostly about figure photography and making action figure comics, anything goes. i collect almost any kinds of figures that can be used for 3 3/4" and 6" scales.