Sand Scorpion In Iraq

Crimson Twins

So here’s a reference pic of my guy that snuck over on the plane with me. Their paint got a little messed up in the trip. Just a couple of chips, and some slight peeling, but I’m sure you get the idea.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v344/2...nd_scorpion.bmp

and here’s one in front of the palace that Saddam’s sons were found in (and subsequently killed in) it’s a little hard to see in the background. I might provide a better one soon.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v344/2...palace_shot.bmp

and one in front of one of Saddam’s palaces w/his flak vest on for protection. (this palace is rated about an 8 out of 10 compared to the other ones he had) don’t know if you can tell, but it looks like Firefly already bombed the bridge leading to the palace.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v344/2...palace_shot.bmp

i'm new to this pic posting stuff, so i hope it worked.

wow! thats pretty cool. They don't mind you taking pictures while on duty? or are you sight seeing when your off?

um ... yeah ... shhhh. we don't want anyone knowing that i might be able to sneak a few pics when no one is looking. i'm going to try to get some more from inside the palace, too. i first mentioned doing these pics about two weeks ago. i finally had a chance to get them done. hope you all enjoy.

guess this was bad timing to try and get some feedback with everyone at the convention. thanks to everyone that did post something. i'm going to be taking more pics soon. hopefully some from inside the palace. btw, the palace in the background of the last pic happens to be the one that they are having saddam's trial in. i didn't even know that until i heard about it on CNN. then all the extreme security measures seemed to make sense.

Not even gonna comment on the second sentence. 

What? are you one of those "peace nazis" that think we're over there killing civilians or something? get real.

Really cool picts, I love the one in front of the palace! See if you can get a picture of Sand Scorpion fighting off a camel spider, that would be ubercool!

It's somehow comforting to know you guys can still acknowledge a small piece of your life back here at home over there where some horrible things are happening. You can know that there are those of us here at home that are behind you all the way and are praying for you guys and girls every night. Hey CT, you take care of yourself over there man!!

P.S. That's a killer paint job man! (lol) Seriously, those colors look bad-@$$ on that mold! Keep safe dude!

thanks for all the support guys. i'll try to see if i an't work something out with the camel spider. they're so hard to work with. they never want to come in on time for the photo shoot. and when they do decide to come in, it's all about them. "make sure my legs look good. you don't think i look too fat do you? this sand is so not good for my skin.' but alas, i will try to work something out with them.

they're so hard to work with. they never want to come in on time for the photo shoot. and when they do decide to come in, it's all about them. "make sure my legs look good. you don't think i look too fat do you? this sand is so not good for my skin.' but alas, i will try to work something out with them.

LOL @loll@ Sounds like an ex-girlfriend I used to know...

thanks for all the support guys. i'll try to see if i an't work something out with the camel spider. they're so hard to work with. they never want to come in on time for the photo shoot. and when they do decide to come in, it's all about them. "make sure my legs look good. you don't think i look too fat do you? this sand is so not good for my skin.' but alas, i will try to work something out with them.

LMAO! That's hilarious!

Thanks for the great pics. And more thanks for fighting for us over there. Stay safe.

• 3 weeks later...