Nwa: Tna Impact! Spoiler!

Outsiders

The following report was written by Danney T. Robertson of PWTorch.com:

There was a larger crowd than there had been the past couple of weeks. There were people sitting in the aisles next to me. But in the end, the crowd was not nearly as involved or excited as previous ones.

Jimmy Hart came out and plugged the line-up for the show. Then Jeremy Borash came out with four TNA girls. Both announce teams then took their positions

XPLOSION MATCHES (for syndication)

(1) Shark Boy beat David Young. The crowd really loved Shark Boy and were solidly behind him. He got one of the larger pops of the night. The crowd really didn't know who Young was. Entertaining match with some comedic spots at the beginning. After that a solid back and forth match, Young slapped the ref towards the end causing the ref to hulk up and punch young allowing Shark Boy to score the ring with a rollup.

(2) The Elite Guard beat three locals. This was a somewhat solid and entertaing match. Nothing terribly amazing. The Elite Guard got the win with a more or less botched DDT.

IMPACT (for Fox Sports Net)

(1) Primetime won a match. I didn't catch the other guy's name because for some reason they did not have the house speakers very loud at all. Michael Shane and Kazarian came out in the middle of the match and taunted Primetime from the top of the ramp. Very entertaining match that ended when Primetime hit his finisher and got the win. I have to say that Primetime is very impressive in the ring and should have a very good career.

(2) Americas Most Wanted & D-Lo Brown beat Team Japan. D-Lo was very popular with the crowd and probably got the loudest cheers of the night. America's Most Wanted got the win with a double team legdrop off the top rope. Another Solid and entertaining match.

(3) "Alpha Male" Monty Brown beat Abysmo Negro. This was more or less a squash. Didn't last too long and Abysmo didn't get in that much offense. Monty Brown got the win with The Pounce.

(4) Michael Shane & Kazarian beat Amazing Red & Chris Sabin. This was a very good match. Amazing Red was good tonight. I lost a little faith in him after his match last week. Michael Shane got the win with the superkick.

They then aired a Johnny Fairplay promo promoting the open challenge to any reality TV star.

They then cut to the announcers and they talked. Matches for next week's PPV: Monty Brown vs. D-Lo Brown, AMW vs. The Naturals in an X- Division tornado tag match, America's Most Wanted then came out and cut a promo saying that next week they would get their identities and belts back.

They then aired a promo for Jeff Hardy. They cut to the back and had an interview with Vince Russo. He admitted he dropped the ball in signing Jeff Hardy. He said that he is sending Dusty Rhodes to his house with something in an envelope. He didn't let on to what it was, but does he really need to explain what it is?

Jarrett with his Elite Guard came out to do commentary for the main event.

(5) Team Canada beat 3 Live Kru (w/the absolutely worthless Dennis Rodman). Good main event while it lasted. Jarrett ran in and took out B.G. James with his guitar which allowed Team Canada to get the win. Shamrock then came out and stood toe-to-toe with Jarrett. All eight men start to brawl.

Dennis Rodman did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All he did was come out, sit down, and flirt with the ladies the whole time. Heck, they could have got me to do that and be just as effective. I say that because he was not over with the crowd and he did absolutely nothing. I think even I could pull that off. The crowd really got on him when he was leaving, chanting "Rodman's Worthless." Overall, a decent show, but nowhere near as good as all of the past episodes.

BONUS MATCH

(1) Sonjay Dutt & Kid Rodeo beat The Naturals. The crowd really hated the fact that this was the bonus match as no one really cared about any one of these people. More than half of the crowd was gone halfway through the match. Sonjay got the win with a 450 splash.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE