The Cybertronian Auction Bay

Prowl

This will be used for people to post E-Bay auctions of interest and good deals on TF related merchandise as well as what you guys want others to help you look for.

Please note that this is only intended for TRANSFORMERS related stuff only and please don't post anything else or it will be deleted. I will close this thread at the end of each month and start a new one so it stays fresh and updated.

Since this is in the TF forum - please keep it focused on Transformers

Last Month's Thread can be found HERE

Here's a nice auction for a MISB G-1 Soundwave:

MISB Soundwave

He's also selling some other neat AFA stuff - like all 5 Aerialbots, Starscream, and Skywarp - all AFA graded for those who like their toys graded....

I placed acouple bids :) Just to get the ball rolling if anything for ya man ;) I'm gona try n grab that ataria set though for sure! GRrr other people are bidding! For shame on you! @grumpy@ @loll@ ataria display = mine lol @loll@

But its a transfomer! & an old one! DOn't you know you can retire on those & send you're kids to collage?! There collectibles you know!!!!!

But its a transfomer! & an old one! DOn't you know you can retire on those & send you're kids to collage?! There collectibles you know!!!!!

I'm sorry - I forgot that point synch @smilepunch@

Isn't that why we all collect?? After all, it's not like we actually like the toys right? @loll@

Here's a nice AFA graded Perceptor up for auction....

AFA 85 Perceptor

It's nice - I'd try for this if I didn't already have Perceptor....

Here's a nice Dirge:

MISB Dirge

And Ironhide

MISB Ironhide

The seller is also selling a sealed original Sixshot that looks quite nice indeed :)

Whats the quality of those boxes? Like are they just a real week plastic or can they hold up to shiping/stacking? The afa stuff is what I'm talkn about...

No worries not like they won't be putting out another megs ;)

True, but I'm getting tired of pulling Ultra Mag after Ultra Mag, I got like 12 of those suckers already, it looks like it's snowing Big Rigs in my office.

Uhm can I have a couple?:) infact I'll trade you a megs

Sorry dude, I was being humorously sarcastic. I don't have any Ultra Mags, if I do get an extra, you're first on my list.