Vvv Firefly (filecard)

2face

Aight, I was reading some of the VvV wave 3 filecards and noticed a little something interesting. It mentioned that Firefly had Dr. Mindbender inject Venom serum on him also making him a V-TroOp. If so what type of animal DNA do u thin it was?

In my opinion FF is toO much of a bad asS to even consider being enhanced. NoOne can handle him now, imagine what he can do with his deadly skiLLs and some sick animal DNA..........

what do u guys think?

2face @firedevil@ @firedevil@

It's sick alright. I think its a bit of an insult to Firefly's character. The man's gotten by on pure skill (Even if some aspects WERE ninjitsu based, just infiltration and stealth techniques) He's simply the best there is. Period. He doesnt NEED medical enhancements. This just cheapens him like the chameleon DNA in Zartan.

With so many different versions of characters now, I usually just go with the file card (or elements of different ones) that I like best.

I agree with eleavitt2000. I just ignore stuff like that.

But then, maybe THAT explains why his uniform is purple!

this is why i absolutely hate the VvV storyline. it makes Cobra look so gimmicky. i hate it. Firefly is probably the last Cobra character that needed to be put into this storyline. why wasn't he used so much more in spy troops, where he would naturally fit in? i could understand a character with some flaws, or someone that needed a new angle to get attention, but every joe fan knows (and usually loves) Firefly already. i think this just weakens the character, and i personally refuse to acknowledge anything from the VvV story as fact in the Joeverse.

he's got firefly DNA.....now his butt glows!

@loll@ Good one man.

And it doesn't matter to me what the file cards say, I don't follow them in my Joverse anyway. I have my own ideas.