How Do I Open Blasters Chest?

Mega_Plex

Yeah... I got a near mint Blaster at Botcon and don't want to brake him trying to open him...

Do you just pull on his chest or is there a button like with SW?

Theres 3 buttons and none of them are opening it... I push up or down or inward and nothing happens.. HOW DO I GET IT OPEN? The instructions don't say anything about it...

thanks

Press the Eject button. That opens the tape deck :) You might have to press down pretty hard to get it open, If that doesn't work, then its broken.

90% of all blasters are broken, so dont feel bad ;)

Press the Eject button. That opens the tape deck :) You might have to press down pretty hard to get it open, If that doesn't work, then its broken.

90% of all blasters are broken, so dont feel bad ;)

I FEEL LIKE GALVATRON WITH THE MATRIX! >: (

I think you guys are over reacting a bit. It's common knowledge among collectors (as you all have shown) that Blaster's chest is almost always broken.

So if the dealer was selling a "near mint" figure I'd say there's room for a common defect on the figure.

I think if you mention this to him at the next show he'd think you were a bit crazy, I know I would.

I think you guys are over reacting a bit. It's common knowledge among collectors (as you all have shown) that Blaster's chest is almost always broken.

So if the dealer was selling a "near mint" figure I'd say there's room for a common defect on the figure.

I think if you mention this to him at the next show he'd think you were a bit crazy, I know I would.

Kill the Sympathizer ! @grumpy@

Seriously though, you do have a point in a way. But yet, even though it is common knowledge I'm still not sure if a broken cassette door would constitute "near mint". That is one of the main and important aspects of the toy.

yes, if its broken, its not near mint.. its no where near (akward pause) near.. mint

I hate people who over emphasize a toys condition.

Give up collecting tfs now heh but before you do give me all you'res first :)

>: (

This is not the first time I removed that image. Quit it, MP!

Back to the subject, Blaster's door is prone to breaking. I don't know why, but it just isn't designed very well.

That image is fine, I don't know why you deleated it 3S...

I took the thing and stuck in my fingers and pulled until it was loose enough(still not open all the way) to drop in the cassette... it's fine now....

You should unscrew Blaster and realign the tabs (or check to see if they are broken). I did it a long time ago so I don't remember the exact mechanics of it but the black tab that releases the deck doesn't get pushed.

Same here, I fixed it temporarily...but then I pushed the wrong button and it stopped ejecting again.....wonder if a stronger spring would be effective.

When I have some spare time I'll experiment and post a thread on how to fix the eject mechanism.

That image is fine, I don't know why you deleated it 3S...

No it is not fine, You've been warned countless times for posting profanity, and obscene gestures.

Mine didn't spring open in the same way that the Re-Issue Soundwave's door did, but a gentle yet pressured push on the eject button along with pulling the door open with my fingers does the trick. Even if the springs are broken this should work.

I got him open...

The cassette I stuck in him got stuck inside so i tried to open it just enough to drop him out when "POP" the case opened all the way :) theres a yellow thing snapped off inside, but oh well it's just a tiny thing smaller than a crumb. I can now open it with little force...

Thanks again to those who helped me and who supplied any info. thanks.