Soundwave

rodimusconvoy21

There's no excuse for him being way more expensive than the others. Why ? Because the current reissues are already grossly overpriced.

The reissues are currently on sale online at TRU/Amazon for $19.99. Great deal, especially for the Seekers.

There's no excuse for him being way more expensive than the others. Why ? Because the current reissues are already grossly overpriced.

The reissues are currently on sale online at TRU/Amazon for $19.99. Great deal, especially for the Seekers.

Yes, I know they were 50% in Canada last week. But that's the sale price, they'll go back up to normal after the sale is over. $19.99 Cdn. should be the regular prices of them, $39.99 is way out there.

Yes, I know they were 50% in Canada last week. But that's the sale price, they'll go back up to normal after the sale is over. $19.99 Cdn. should be the regular prices of them, $39.99 is way out there.

Agreed. You're better forking over the extra for the Takara versions than paying retail for the TRUs.

Agreed. You're better forking over the extra for the Takara versions than paying retail for the TRUs.

And yet, here I am buying both the Takara Reissues and the TRU ones @grumpy@ I keep the Takara Reissues sealed and open the TRU ones.

And yet, here I am buying both the Takara Reissues and the TRU ones  @grumpy@  I keep the Takara Reissues sealed and open the TRU ones.

Look! It DOES have a brain! ;)

I hate you @grumpy@

Are the toy gun laws the same in Canada as they are in the US? Just wondering if Hasbro could put out Megs up there so we might see an English language version (hopefully with G1 styled packaging).

Are the toy gun laws the same in Canada as they are in the US? Just wondering if Hasbro could put out Megs up there so we might see an English language version (hopefully with G1 styled packaging).

No, Canada's are pretty much the exact same as the US.

And yet, here I am buying both the Takara Reissues and the TRU ones  @grumpy@  I keep the Takara Reissues sealed and open the TRU ones.

Look! It DOES have a brain! ;)

Not really since for the same price he could just get a second takara reissuse & open it @loll@

I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't do it. but u never know. Perhaps he's too dangerous for the kiddies.

I think they'll do him, but he won't come cheap I bet..

he should cost the same.

and in time he will go for 19.99 just like everyone else.

Orson stated that the figure would cost to much to release here. He basically said that people are better off getting the Takara release. Who knows, they might eventually do it, I guess if they find a way to reduce production costs, but not anytime soon.

I noticed that the other day - what are the prices in US stores?