Yeah!!!!!! New Digital Camera!

NightCreeper

Well we got a new digital camera and its BEAST!!!

SO now all my pics will be superb, i was taking some random pics to see how good it is, so here you guys go:

its more like a test.

DSCN0026.JPG

DSCN0029.JPG

DSCN0011.JPG

DSCN0031.JPG

DSCN0050.JPG

DSCN0051.JPG

DSCN0058.JPG

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0025.JPG

About half these pics were taken in almost complete darkness, the flash is amazing and it still looks great in complete darkness, its a Nikon 4200. There are settings where you can change it so the picture is made to take a picture or a letter so it can be read from the picture and so on, theres like 8 different scene selections, its so small and compact!!!!!! Its great!!!!! Nikon's are suppose to be the best DC company, It was recommended to me by my buddy GGPIKA! THANKS DOGG!, Earlier today a old friend of ours that is working on our bathroom came in and saw we got a new DC, he said what type is it and i said "nikon 4200" and he like "Wow, a Nikon, those are really good, im about to buy one myself" :D

@yipee@

Nikon is a great camera.

The tip I was given when I bought mine was to go with a DC company that has been making regular cameras for a while. Simply because their lens and focusing mechanisms are tried and true. Nikon makes some really high end cameras, so I think you made a good choice.

Is the Zoom Digital of Mechanical?

Nikon is a great camera. 

The tip I was given when I bought mine was to go with a DC company that has been making regular cameras for a while.  Simply because their lens and focusing mechanisms are tried and true.  Nikon makes some really high end cameras, so I think you made a good choice.

Digital Zoom i think, you can use the W and T buttons to zoom, but when you press the button half way to take a pic, two lights come on and you hear the front eye of the camera moving zooming in and out to focus automatically and you can see on the screen it focusing, once both red and green lights stop blinking you can take the pic :)

Sweet pics man. Hey I have a question, who is that figure that you have in the first pic? Is that the one with the Humvee, what's his name?

Sweet pics man. Hey I have a question, who is that figure that you have in the first pic? Is that the one with the Humvee, what's his name?

Its not Zap anymore :(, its RollBar :(

even though he aint zap, he was Zap to me :(

Its not Zap anymore :(, its RollBar :(

even though he aint zap, he was Zap to me :(

I like ROLLBAR better anyways.

Nikon is a great camera. 

The tip I was given when I bought mine was to go with a DC company that has been making regular cameras for a while.  Simply because their lens and focusing mechanisms are tried and true.  Nikon makes some really high end cameras, so I think you made a good choice.

Digital Zoom i think, you can use the W and T buttons to zoom, but when you press the button half way to take a pic, two lights come on and you hear the front eye of the camera moving zooming in and out to focus automatically and you can see on the screen it focusing, once both red and green lights stop blinking you can take the pic :)

That's a mechanical zoom, which is better anyway. Digital zoom only enlarges the pixels, creating a more blurry image. If the lens is moving, then it is actually refocusing the image at a larger size and you get better quality. Sounds like a nice camera. It takes good pictures. Have fun with it.

Nikon is a great camera. 

That's a mechanical zoom, which is better anyway. Digital zoom only enlarges the pixels, creating a more blurry image. If the lens is moving, then it is actually refocusing the image at a larger size and you get better quality. Sounds like a nice camera. It takes good pictures. Have fun with it.

SWEET! MEchanical it is, i thought mechnical would be where you would use your own hand to turn and focus or something

Awesome pics NC, you have got yourself a pretty nice camera. I need to get me one bad. About how much did it cost BTW, if you don't mind me asking?

Awesome pics NC, you have got yourself a pretty nice camera.  I need to get me one bad.  About how much did it cost BTW, if you don't mind me asking?

$399, its cheap for a DC, considering you can't get any DC's for cheap these days for good quality. Its a extremely reasonable price for this camera with its quality. Plus its a Nikon ;)

Then you should buy a nice case for it and a extra memory card to hold more pictures :), that may be another 60-120 dollars depending on how many MB's card you get :)

Check best buys website, it has all the specs!

Pics look awsome and I so want some of that stuff in your collection.

Ninja Viper... he'd be out of the package so fast!

Hey NC, if I'm correct, I was collecting Joes long before you were ever thought of...

...and your collection pieces there totally blow mine away!! (lol) Great pics BTW dude. I'm proud of ya!!