What Reissue Would U Like To See

Natas

Well I did really want to see a reissue Hound and Reissue Insecticons as well...but now that's become reality.

Now I'd like to see some reissue Headmasters done. Definitely a strong possibility especially since two Targetmasters have been done.

Heyy nice atvar! THat posteer works perfect!

Anyways... reissuses

Wheeljack!!

Swoop

SLudge

Sunstreaker

Fortress maximus (takara has the mold we know they do!)

Seacons ( again we know they have it! )

Trypticon ( again!)

Allso predaking (just to watch scalpers every die from shock & horror! mahahh!)

Shockwave & omega supreme though they won't happen sadly!

& uhm I guess thats it I'll take anything that gets put out though, I'd like to see anything that has been put out but not DW style get out again DW style :) & with all the upcoming off shot books & what not I have a feeling we may see some!

I'd really like to see Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, and Mirage get reissued....

If they keep up with releasing mostly first season figures then I'd defnitely like to see Mirage and Wheeljack next. Nice choice, I'm not a fan of Sunstreaker's toy however.

I'd like to see Omega Supreme for £12 :)

But realistically, it's just great to see any of the originals! I think they will intersperce originals with headmasters etc now, to kepp both japanese fans and american/european fans happy.

to name though;

Mirage

Trailbreaker (on the way?)

Sunstreaker - I have the original, complete, great condition and wouldn't buy another - and I know a reissue would devalue mine - BUT I know this would make a LOT of transfans happy and that's what it's all about really isnt it - making ppl happy - so I'd like to see him if only for that :)

The only reason I'd want Sunstreaker outside of his car mode (which is sweet) is that I already have Sideswipe and would love to have Sunstreaker to complete my Countach set....

Well I did really want to see a reissue Hound and Reissue Insecticons as well...but now that's become reality.

Now I'd like to see some reissue Headmasters done. Definitely a strong possibility especially since two Targetmasters have been done.

Im optimistic that we'll see Headmasters in Universe, since we have micromasters, and they once stated that anything non-diecast had a chance

Well we know that Hasbro will release Thrust and Ramjet soon. And we know that Takara will release the Insecticons. So my wish list for reissues following those would be...

Blitzwing

Octane

Rumble (w/ attachable earthshaking arms)

Frenzy (w/ attachable earthshaking arms)

Ravage

Ratbat

Constructicons

Stunticons (cartoon accurate)

Combaticons (cartoon accurate)

Predacons

Terrorcons

Trypticon

Galvatron (cartoon accurate color)

Cyclonus

Scourge

Scorponok

Sixshot

Decepticon Headmasters (Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf, Mindwipe)

Decepticon Targetmasters (Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, Misfire)

Decepticon Horrorcons (Apeface, Snapdragon)

Decepticon Clones (Pounce, Wingspan)

Sorry folks, I'm a Decepticon @firedevil@ fan...only G1.

Well we know that Hasbro will release Thrust and Ramjet soon. And we know that Takara will release the Insecticons. So my wish list for reissues following those would be...

Blitzwing

Octane

Rumble (w/ attachable earthshaking arms)

Frenzy (w/ attachable earthshaking arms)

Ravage

Ratbat

Constructicons

Stunticons (cartoon accurate)

Combaticons (cartoon accurate)

Predacons

Terrorcons

Trypticon

Galvatron (cartoon accurate color)

Cyclonus

Scourge

Scorponok

Sixshot

Decepticon Headmasters (Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf, Mindwipe)

Decepticon Targetmasters (Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, Misfire)

Decepticon Horrorcons (Apeface, Snapdragon)

Decepticon Clones (Pounce, Wingspan)

Sorry folks, I'm a Decepticon @firedevil@ fan...only G1.

How come you want Stunticons and Combaticons cartoon accurate, but not Constructicons? Devastator's head is a monstrosity on the toy. If he gets reissued I want an anime accurate head for sure!

Definitely Dinobots.

Wheeljack and Mirage would be really nice. Don't forget Kup, Blurr, Blaster (w/tapes), Galvatron, Broadside, the rest of the Minibots, and Sky Lynx -- along with all the others in the thread. :)

Wouldn't it kick ars if someone (Takara) did a G1 Arcee mold?

I would like to see Predaking but I doubt that it will ever happen... how I remember as a child seeing all the predacons in the stores and at the time my parents said I was too old for toys... good god I am 30 now and I have more toys than when I was a child... sigh. If only I could invent a time machine predaking would be mine ;)

KK

reflector

rest of the seekers (anime colors)

rest of autobot cars

blitzwing

decepticon cassetes

targetmasters w/ their original guns included (like hot rod)

ultra magnus (yes, i want a magnus, if only for the DW box)

any gestalts are welcome

those are the ones i want the most, but i'm happy to buy anything they want to reissue.

thecamyth