I Found The Comic 3-packs Today

Sparks

I am so excited! This morning I picked up both the Cobra and Kwinn 3-packs at Target. The figures are pretty cool although the Baroness' glasses are kind of geeky. The comis are a great re-read and all of the advertisments in them of are of Valor Vs Venom products.

All in all I'm very happy and can't wait to find the pack with Hawk, Stalker and Clutch.

btw. These were found at the Northgate Target in Seattlle Washington.

Nice find, I can't wait to get my hands on them. Since there are 155 issues I wonder if they will release 155 3-packs?

They were $9.99 each. Sorry no pics but I've been playing with them a bit more and have decided that the Baroness definitely will remain without her glasses. Also, she comes with a black Big Ben pouch that works as a great case for them. Out of site out of mind. Scarlet's head is a rework of the JoeVCobra mold and in order to make it fit on the Jinx body they worked it in so it can not turn her head right or left. However she still can nod her head up and down. Cobra Commander looks great and the Cobra trooper has the red cobra insignias on both the left and right side of his helmet exactly like the cobra troopers in the Comic issue #1. Snake eyes is a v.1 head put on what I'm pretty sure is a Snow Job body.

Yee Haw!!!! I found them as well!!!! Both comic packs for 9.99 they are packaged just like the ones on ebay, the package is like the same size as the 3 pack with the VHS Spytoops, I glanced at them and then I looked back and then I was WHAT!!!! Then I got them, they are sweet!!!!Thanks to everyone for the head up they were out in stores.

Found at Target, NB Park (S. Cali) on Saturday.......

pretty cool, i found these today also. well, yesterday actually. i was really excited to see them on the shelf. nice to find something new. but, after getting them, i'm not as excited as i was. what i love most about them are the brand new head sculpts, which are awesome. but, the versions of the characters and their outfits are so dated, specific to the particular comic issues they came with. which are... well, really old. so dio and story wise, in my joe universe, they're not gonna be very useful to me.

i'll just leave it at that for now. they're still cool though. i'd probably appreciate them a lot more if i was just mint in box collector. a nice little retro style blast from the past sort of deal. anyway, i'll probably snap some pics and post them later for anyone interested.

diesel

I am so excited! This morning I picked up both the Cobra and Kwinn 3-packs at Target. The figures are pretty cool although the Baroness' glasses are kind of geeky. The comis are a great re-read and all of the advertisments in them of are of Valor Vs Venom products.

All in all I'm very happy and can't wait to find the pack with Hawk, Stalker and Clutch.

btw. These were found at the Northgate Target in Seattlle Washington.

Northgate you say?! Didja leave any? :)

Looks like I know where I'll be going after my meeting this afternoon!

If it is ok I have a couple of questions:

Which comic reprints were with them?

Do they come with filecards?

Thanks, I am excited to get these, but here in South Dakota we wont see them for a while!

Have the answers now!

1 & 2

And yes they do!

Wow, this is amazing how many people have found them so fast all at once. I thought that these were supposed to be released in like August. Are the only packs being found the CoraCommander, Baroness, and the Cobra Trooper pack? I think that I might want to go to target today, I have one more question off the subject. How much did the mechs originally cost?

Wow, this is amazing how many people have found them so fast all at once. I thought that these were supposed to be released in like August. Are the only packs being found the CoraCommander, Baroness, and the Cobra Trooper pack? I think that I might want to go to target today, I have one more question off the subject. How much did the mechs originally cost?

I have scene the mechs only for 9.99 as well (they are listed as a alpha vehical) and they have a price tag of 9.99, I got two more of those too LOL one defense and one pulversor!!!!!

Are the file cards newly written, or reused from previous cards?

And, are these a Target exclusive?

I have not had a chance to look if the file cards are re written I only read the Kwin one (which there is only one file card for this figure- since this is the first time they release this figure. As far as a target exclusive I do not think so, I think it is because where I go GI JOE sells good and if it sells good the put up new product quicker- the faster old stuff sells the fast new stuff is put up.

pretty cool, i found these today also. well, yesterday actually. i was really excited to see them on the shelf. nice to find something new. but, after getting them, i'm not as excited as i was. what i love most about them are the brand new head sculpts, which are awesome. but, the versions of the characters and their outfits are so dated, specific to the particular comic issues they came with. which are... well, really old. so dio and story wise, in my joe universe, they're not gonna be very useful to me.

i'll just leave it at that for now. they're still cool though. i'd probably appreciate them a lot more if i was just mint in box collector. a nice little retro style blast from the past sort of deal. anyway, i'll probably snap some pics and post them later for anyone interested.

diesel

Hey man, feel free and post pics of them instead of me. You have much better picture taking ability than I. My scanner sucks. I can still take some carded shots if you have opened them as I haven't yet.

Draven #US1#

hey all, i know it's a bit late, and sveral others posted their pics already (i snapped the pics asap, but wasn't able to get around to uploading and editing them). but, i submitted my pics to jayc for a spotlight and they're up now. standard package, and front and backs of the figure, pose with a weapon, and their accessories.

plus a few others, a comparison shot of the rah baroness body next to the new vvv sculpt, and one with the 3-pack baroness head on an older version. there's a pic showing cobra commander's unpainted yellow stripe on his right leg. anyone else find this on theirs? this appeared on both of mine, so i'm assuming it's a mistake that was on all of them. and then a detail shot showing the cobra sigil on both sides of the cobra trooper's helmet.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=3599

thanks to jayc! enjoy!

diesel

I'm not a fan of the new stuff, so these 3-packs are looking BOSS. A Kwinn figure, amazing. The comic book colours, finally. Don't know about Karate Scarlett though; I would've went with Snowsuit Scarlett to match the cover and the other two figures.

Either way, if someone finds these online...give a hollar. Cheers!