World's Smallest G2 Megatron Prototype!!!!

AeleVen

Yeah, there were definitely smaller TF model kits and such in Japan back in the day. They came in neon colors much like this, so I'm a bit skeptical as to whether this is one of those from back in the day (or even from the more recent Beast Wars II line where the G2 Megatron mold was reused) or from the more recent WST line. I'm betting that it's older, though. I just don't think they'd put out a G2 transformer with so many beloved G1 figures left to be scaled down.

Look carefully. It doesnt fully transform. The turret (I think thats the right word) breaks into three parts. The arms attach to the pegs on his sides, and the gun would attach to a peg underneath where the turret was in alt mode.

Definitely not WST

Look carefully. It doesnt fully transform. The turret (I think thats the right word) breaks into three parts. The arms attach to the pegs on his sides, and the gun would attach to a peg underneath where the turret was in alt mode.

Definitely not WST

I see that now, arms come off then they attach to gun on top of th turret, it kinda sucks that its re-engineered that way but i was always bother the the g2 tank of megatron couldnt have a turret that could turn completly around. Hasbro might be bringing this mold to the states since the megatron gun mold is too dangerous for the kids. Im glad im a child of the 80's , kids today tend to choke on little smoke stack, shoot thier eyes out little missle luanchers, and aim toy guns at the police and end up getting shot in the head by todays Barney Fifes. #US1#