Lady Jaye Gets Ahead!

Alyosha

I got this head awhile back from a buddy North of the border. He has several to offer and I bought one of each of the female heads he offered. I saw this one, and was immediately impressed with how much it resembled Lady Jaye, so this was only natural. This is the first of 10 that I will be doing at some point, and I think it captures the character nicely, and gets rid of that awful pin-head that she came with. I just wish I could have rigged her up with a Ranger ballcap.

Lady_Jaye_head.jpg

Lady_Jaye_head_1.jpg

Lady_Jaye_head_2.jpg

Lady_Jaye_head_3.jpg

On a side note, this one is strictly for me, unlike most of the stuff I've done lately.

best lady jaye i ever saw!!!! that hair looks alot like your work? so did you just get the head and molded the hair yourself? and where did you get that head...or what line of figures did it come from??

btw- sweet work again!!

TM

That looks so awesome man. That is definitely be perfect head for Lady Jaye.

Where did you get that head, where can I get them and do they come painted or do you have to paint them yourself?

That is awesome man. That head fits her perfectly. Hey Alyosha, do you have any Hit and Run customs, that are for sale? Let me know man. Pm me with some info.

I got this head awhile back from a buddy North of the border. He has several to offer and I bought one of each of the female heads he offered. I saw this one, and was immediately impressed with how much it resembled Lady Jaye, so this was only natural. This is the first of 10 that I will be doing at some point, and I think it captures the character nicely, and gets rid of that awful pin-head that she came with. I just wish I could have rigged her up with a Ranger ballcap.

Lady_Jaye_head.jpg

Lady_Jaye_head_1.jpg

Lady_Jaye_head_2.jpg

Lady_Jaye_head_3.jpg

On a side note, this one is strictly for me, unlike most of the stuff I've done lately.

F'in' sweeeeet! Damn right it's better than that pinhead version we got. A whole helluva lot better!

I must have one!

The head is from a DC Direct PVC figure of Voodoo from Wildcats, and I have several more of the other usable character that I will post as they get painted. Glad you guys dig it, and JayC, there is a quiver in her future, just for you!