How Many Times Have U Watched Series

relivingdapast

anybody who's finished watching the dvd sets, have you gone for round 2?

ive been jonzing to start up again.

I always have an episode on, I will never get tired of watching Transformers.

To answer your question, I have seen all the sets!

In all honesty, msot episodes suck too much for me to wanna watch them again... *cough*kremzeek*cough*

I might watch an occasional single ep somewhere down the rode, but the next time i watch the whole series again would probably be 20 years from now @wink@

I haven't watched all of them again, but you I might just do that next time...I do struggle with having to watch certain episodes though as they were just plain awful :(

anybody who's finished watching the dvd sets, have you gone for round 2?

ive been jonzing to start up again.

I am right there with you pal. I have been wanting to pop em' back in the dvd player.

For the past 15 years I've made it a habit to watch an average of 10 episodes a week...... I memorize 95% of the scripts for all the episodes.

Yikes, someones a little bit obsessive ;)

I've been wanting to pick up the Beast Wars DVDs for some time now but like the Gen-1 ones they are just so damned expensive. I don't like forking over that much on DVDs because it cus into my toy spending :P

That's also why I only got the Season 3 box sets for Gen-1, just get my favourite season and I'm happy :)

I've been wanting to pick up the Beast Wars DVDs for some time now but like the Gen-1 ones they are just so damned expensive. I don't like forking over that much on DVDs because it cus into my toy spending :P

That's also why I only got the Season 3 box sets for Gen-1, just get my favourite season and I'm happy :)

They're not nearly as expensive as the G1 dvds...i got BW S1 for $50 and S2 for $30 (both canadaian, of course) from amazon when each of them came out. The g1 sets seems to vary from $70-100.

I've watched it a couple times & I'm working on watching it again but downloading is slow allmighty! Bittorrent only downloads at half what ever the upload speed is (which imo is allways a billion times faster than what you download) If anyone here is able to hook me up with the series via ftp let me know thaks ;)

They're not nearly as expensive as the G1 dvds...i got BW S1 for $50 and S2 for $30 (both canadaian, of course) from amazon when each of them came out. The g1 sets seems to vary from $70-100.

The only place around me that has them is HMV and they charge like $99 for them. I'm thinking I may have to roder them online sometime down the road.

Since I only got Season 2 p1 yesterday. The store did not have Season 1in might have to order that. Costs about Aus $50 for a box set which aint too bad. Also I live in Aus and the company that in charge of distribution here only just started releasing TF G1 in Oct 03 I cannot really comment on eps that well. Just tell me the good and essental ones to view.

Ta all

Sorceress