How Do You Put A Popped Part Back In?

Gordan_Freeman

I know all about boiling toys so you can pop out the joints, but how do you get the popped parts back into the toy? For instance, a popped out hand back into an arm, or a popped out leg back into the rest of the body.

here's what i do:

i heat up the socket tha the peg goes into so that it gets nice an soft, then just pop the peg back in.

I use the heat n' pop method as opposed to the boil n' pop

what i do is set my oven to 275, (may vary depending on oven) then I set the figure in there for about 10 minutes, i check it at 5 minute intervals, as long as you keep an eye on them, should work fine,

i've only had one disaster, and that was because i wasn't paying attention.

granted.. it's only what i do,

Just boil the "female" part getting it soft and loose

No need to boil the "male" part it is aready to go being firm to pop in hot plyable female part.

Hope this helps you to understand the boil'n'pop

This works well on those elbow and knee pins and neck barbells on Marvel Legends.

Well, thanks for the help. I just found me a halloween spawn, but when I opened it, one of the legs fell out (the peg was to small for the hole). I boiled everthing once, but that just made the peg to big. The boiling didn't really fix anything, so I must ask another question: has anyone returned defective products to mcfarlene, and who does it exactly work?