Con Salesfloor Q

flint069

I asked this in the con folder but I think it will get looked over as so much is going on over there.

When it says 'Private Salesfloor Preview' does that mean we can buy stuff at that time?

thnx

heath

I asked this in the con folder but I think it will get looked over as so much is going on over there.

When it says 'Private Salesfloor Preview' does that mean we can buy stuff at that time?

thnx

heath

yes

You can buy whatever you like. The whole idea is that you get first picks and the general public only get what you leave behind.

Unfortunatly this is also when the sellers tend to gorge the prices.

You can buy whatever you like. The whole idea is that you get first picks and the general public only get what you leave behind.

Well isn't that just GREAT, I guess on the bright side if you are looking for some in particular chances are you at least will get first picks (but also first pics on the high prices.)

You can buy whatever you like.  The whole idea is that you get first picks and the general public only get what you leave behind.

Well isn't that just GREAT, I guess on the bright side if you are looking for some in particular chances are you at least will get first picks (but also first pics on the high prices.)

#US1# NOT ALL of the dealears are like this , and some in fact are the opposite, they help out the early bird collectors.

You can buy whatever you like.  The whole idea is that you get first picks and the general public only get what you leave behind.

#US1# NOT ALL of the dealears are like this , and some in fact are the opposite, they help out the early bird collectors.

This is true! Most of the dealers are very eager to deal and lower prices for us "early birds" on friday. Now don't think this means they are giving things away. Prices are very reasonable from just about all of the dealers.

Only 32 hours untill I leave for the Convention! WOOHOOO!!!

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

That is true when I think it was the storeon44 (I think) he hooked me up when I was in there, nice guy (I think thats who it was- they had a HUGE box of loose weapons and figures galore!!!!