Redemption Episode 2

Grady

For those of you that remember the first Episode of Redemption that was shown awhile back, the preview for Episode two that was shown at Botcon is now available online.

The preview can be downloaded HERE at TFW2005.com

Keep up the great work Draven !

looks kinda cool...is there anyway to get a copy of his first episode?

I think I still have the file on my harddrive somewhere. I'll see if I can host it, but I won't be able to do that until tomorrow.

Or, do yo have ICQ ? I couldjust transfer you the file over that.

I want it to grad pm me y ou're icq info please

I wana see more not just this preview :S Whos that evil bot guy? Starscream? Looks sorta like king atlis

I wana see more not just this preview :S Whos that evil bot guy? Starscream? Looks sorta like king atlis

I will tomorrow morning when I get home synch. I'm at my girlfriend's rightnow so I can't really do that much.

Yeah, Starscream, MW i believe....and the reason it looks like KA is cause thats where the mold came from :P

I have an ftp you can upload it to, and i can host it for everybody...hows that?

Awesome sounds good Opti.

cool...i just sent ya a pm with the address, once its on there i'll set up a download account and post it here...or get people to pm me for it, whichever way would work better

opti you ever get the rest of the g1 eps?

They came and went long ago synch...sorry :(

i been downloading lots of series and watchin em all in order (then deleting em lately)....just finished off smallville season 3 (i watched my season 2 dvds and needed to see s3 again all together), now i'm working on watching Lois & Clark S2 all the way through.

I have an ftp you can upload it to, and i can host it for everybody...hows that?

Awesome sounds good Opti.

cool...i just sent ya a pm with the address, once its on there i'll set up a download account and post it here...or get people to pm me for it, whichever way would work better

Sounds great man, I got the link just fine. I'll put it on there first thing when I get home in the morning.

Opti, could I ask hoy you went about getting your own ftp server ? I'd like to get one myself :)

well, download the program called Serv-U. Its easy to set up (i think theres a wizard for it) and once thats done, you'll have an ftp set up. And if your isp doesnt care about your bandwidth, you should be fine (overall, i average about 2 gigs up/2 gigs down per day :D )

Opti where do you download all this crud from? irc? Uhn what a paiN! L&C eh? Can I get a lil moochie moochie off ya?:)

i dont download anythin off irc these days....serv-u can be gotten off websites (trial version at least)....i got mine off emule.

& to my second questioN?:) & third question?:)

didnt even notice them...lol....

Yes, Lois and clark.

Maybe, but they get deleted as i watch em (to save space) and i watch at least 3 a day....

Opti, could I ask hoy you went about getting your own ftp server ? I'd like to get one myself :)

well, download the program called Serv-U. Its easy to set up (i think theres a wizard for it) and once thats done, you'll have an ftp set up. And if your isp doesnt care about your bandwidth, you should be fine (overall, i average about 2 gigs up/2 gigs down per day :D )

Awesome, thanks for the heads up :)

Does the first episode explain whats going on a bit more? Like why prime was near dead in that lil thingy? & still his good old g1 self where as SS was different?:)