Which G.i.joe Legends Should I Bring To The Con???

Chazz

lol... I know this was an old thread, I dont think I was around when it was posted(okay, I was... just not as active here ;) )... what ever happened with you(CHAZZ) showing them to the Hasbro peeps? What'd they say?

-Joe

Something about "They're okay, but we've got something else up our sleeve, and just as soon as Sigmond gets here at six, we'll get more details on it!"

@lol@

Im new to this board. I've been over at that Yojoe board for ever. So i havnt seen these before. Holy crap. those are the most incredible things i've ever seen. WOW

yep they are really some great art,I think Chazz and myself are the only two on TNI who have been getting these made,but Bro they are worth every penny.

OK Chaz...here's what you are gonna do

first off have some nice promotional materials made promoting the new look of the joe fig are going to be the ones you made....they will be called GI Joe a real american hero. Make banners, posters, flyers what ever can be rolled up and ready for presentation.

next make copies of every post on this thread as well as other joe threads that talk about the fan bases absolute hatred for the new sigma six designs....have those ready to hand out in triplicate!

finally get a suit.....a really nice one.

now you're ready for the con.

once you get there to display stuff go directy to the sigma six booth just as they are setting up and tell them that due to the overwelming disappointment of the fans over sigma that at the last minute Hasbro has desided to go with a new designer ....."you!". Continue to explain that the 6 inch line will be renamed A Real American Hero and that Sigma Six has been scraped so the sigmas need to be put way to make room for your prototypes that hasbro will be selling as actual figures. Also show them the figs you created and show them the e-mails and posts that Hasbro was conserned about.

See how far you get with this.........they may think you're a freak put who cares.....they need to see the posts and e-hatemail about sigma.

But man if you get as far as displaying your figs at the hasbro site ( replacing sigma) then have a camera ready. I wanna see pictures.

You can also spead rumors that Hasbro is killing the sigma line and that you are the designers ....make sure this reaches the magazines.

This stunt will do couple things:

for one it will be a serious stunt to show Hasbro how much the fans hate sigma.

And with such a ballsy performance may actually impress a Hasbro exect and more than likly get you a jop.