Tfu Nemesis Prime In Package

Agent Adam

Wow ! This is the first time I've laid eyes on the Nemesis Prime for Universe and I absoloutely love it ! I'm glad I will be able to get this mold since I was unable to get the original japanese release. The repainted Armada Starscream look really, really good as well. I just wish I didn't have to get Prowl with it...

Did they shrink Starscream to match Red Alert? Or is Red Alert really the same size as Armada Starscream? And why are they in an Energon box? Shouldn't they be in a TFU box?

Did the final colors for Nemesis Prime change? He seems different from the pics we saw before.. and it doesn't look like his tusks have that "blood" app on them, either.

And finally, aren't those the Cyclonus/Demolishor repaints that were shipped with wave 1 of Energon?

The repainted Armada Starscream look really, really good as well. I just wish I didn't have to get Prowl with it...

So, uh...whats the difference between this one and the original? cause i dont see any....

No.. they were never shipped in Energon. They were released in Japan but not in America. Sideways was the repaint in wave 1.

And yet, I saw both of them at TRU on Energon cards, and stood there thinking how pathetic it was that Energon had barely started shipping, and there were already two Armada repaints in it.

*shrug*

No.. they were never shipped in Energon. They were released in Japan but not in America. Sideways was the repaint in wave 1.

And yet, I saw both of them at TRU on Energon cards, and stood there thinking how pathetic it was that Energon had barely started shipping, and there were already two Armada repaints in it.

*shrug*

Crack Dream maybe?

Nemesis Prime: OUTSTANDING!

I love, love, LOVE Hasbro for releasing another Armada Starscream! Take THAT, eBay hucksters!

I am a bit confused as to why they would use names associated with existing Energon characters for these redecos. Prowl? Demolisher? What gives?

Did they shrink Starscream to match Red Alert? Or is Red Alert really the same size as Armada Starscream? And why are they in an Energon box? Shouldn't they be in a TFU box?

Did the final colors for Nemesis Prime change? He seems different from the pics we saw before.. and it doesn't look like his tusks have that "blood" app on them, either.

And finally, aren't those the Cyclonus/Demolishor repaints that were shipped with wave 1 of Energon?

Red Alert and Starscream were both Maxcons (megas) thus about the same size.

I didn't notice any major differences in paint apps, though it is possible some were removed (like the blue wash that was present on the test shot Universe Fireflight used by Hasbro, but isn't on the final figure). The blood app might have been removed.

Cyclonus and Demolisher have not shipped for Energon.

And all these items seem to be some kind of exclusive. Target is supposed to get Nemesis Prime (listing from earlier this year). TRU is getting the leader 2 pack (listing earlier).

The Energon Armada repaint set is likely another store exclusive (the set is not in PLX Battles packaging, plus doesn't fit into the line's gimmick at this point) I am betting Walmart or Kmart.

Cylconus and Demolisher both lack proper Energon co-sells, plus being Armada repaints fairly late in the line. I think they will end up as KB exclusive (they tend to get pairs of deluxes as exclusives), possibly somewhere else (Kmart perhaps?)

And we can't forget the super leader repaints that were reported by 2005 as exclusives, I am betting Sam's Club (which did get the Universe RID repaint super toys)

Did they shrink Starscream to match Red Alert?  Or is Red Alert really the same size as Armada Starscream?  And why are they in an Energon box?  Shouldn't they be in a TFU box?

Did the final colors for Nemesis Prime change?  He seems different from the pics we saw before..  and it doesn't look like his tusks have that "blood" app on them, either.

Red Alert and Starscream were both Maxcons (megas) thus about the same size.

I didn't notice any major differences in paint apps, though it is possible some were removed (like the blue wash that was present on the test shot Universe Fireflight used by Hasbro, but isn't on the final figure). The blood app might have been removed.

Cyclonus and Demolisher have not shipped for Energon.

And all these items seem to be some kind of exclusive. Target is supposed to get Nemesis Prime (listing from earlier this year). TRU is getting the leader 2 pack (listing earlier).

The Energon Armada repaint set is likely another store exclusive (the set is not in PLX Battles packaging, plus doesn't fit into the line's gimmick at this point) I am betting Walmart or Kmart.

Cylconus and Demolisher both lack proper Energon co-sells, plus being Armada repaints fairly late in the line. I think they will end up as KB exclusive (they tend to get pairs of deluxes as exclusives), possibly somewhere else (Kmart perhaps?)

And we can't forget the super leader repaints that were reported by 2005 as exclusives, I am betting Sam's Club (which did get the Universe RID repaint super toys)

I can't see the tips of his tusks, i hope they left the "blood" though..