Classic Motu Poster Question.

tai95

I found this poster today at a flea market, But cannot find any information about it anywhere. The only thing I know is that it was a prize from bubble yum. Does anyone know anything about it (rarity, value) ?

MVC-687F.jpg

It also came with this letter.

masteruniv.jpg

dude, this is an awesome poster. I think I've seen it before when you bought the vehicle that he man is riding on but I could be wrong. I have one by the same artist that features all the characters. I should get that framed now that I think about it.

tai95: that is an awesome poster! I know i was bidding on one from ebay about 2 months ago. I actually lost that auction but won the other one that features all the characters.

I think the one you have went for about 20 to 30 bucks. i searched the completed ones but dindt see any.

its a fantastic poster. how much did you give for it, if you dont mind my asking? you got very lucky--a great deal!

I think the one you have went for about 20 to 30 bucks. i searched the completed ones but dindt see any.

its a fantastic poster. how much did you give for it, if you dont mind my asking? you got very lucky--a great deal!

People will probably hate me for this, But I only payed a dollar for them. There is a farmer's auction/ Flea market not far from me, and people have no idea what anything is worth. I'm always buying 80's toys ( TF, MOTU, G.I. Joe) for like 0.10- 0.50 a piece.

People will probably hate me for this, But I only payed a dollar for them. There is a farmer's auction/ Flea market not far from me, and people have no idea what anything is worth. I'm always buying 80's toys ( TF, MOTU, G.I. Joe) for like 0.10- 0.50 a piece.

YOU ONLY PAID A DOLLAR FOR IT!?!?!?!?!?

I HATE YOU!!!!

lol. i kid i kid! i couldnt resist.

actually, i am quite happy for you. Its good to know that not everyone knows what E Bay is lol.

What kind of people are they that sell this stuff? are they half wits? hobos? circus clowns? i dont get it. maybe they are like Super Donald Trumps that have all the money they need, they just want to help out folks by selling stuff dirt cheap.

thats awesome man. i would die to find some stuff like that!

by the way, it looks like it is in pristine condition.

is it?

by the way, it looks like it is in pristine condition.

is it?

It is almost perfect. two of the corners are folded, But it's right at the edge. The white is really bright, and there are no rips/holes in it at all.

As for the people who sell stuff, It's like I said a farmer's auction/ Flea market. They actually have a big barn and sell cows, pigs, chicken's, every animal you can think of. In the field behind the barn people set up and sell what ever they have. I may be from New York, But we still have small towns and they are the best place to buy things from. I think the best deal I got their was like 30 TMNT figures a techno drome and like five other vehicles for $5.00.

awesome. flea markets in SC and TN (especially TN >( ) are all NASCAR stuff and it sucks.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE