Adc/tni Monday Night Chaos! Results!

Outsiders

adctnichaos.jpg

OUTSIDE THE ARENA: A black limousine has pulled up and the crowd erupts into cheers and boos as they see the members of the Syndicate step out from inside! Stepping out of the limousine is Outsider and Darren Andrews, who look like hell with black and bruises and cuts covering them! Chris Warren throws the Intercontinental title over his shoulder followed by Brock Lesnar and Nathan Zodiac! The camera pans back and then back in as Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Batista step out of the second black limousine carrying the tag team federation belts!

Outsider: "Gentlemen!" "We fought last night and even though we lost a few battles... We won the war and now is the time for victory, celebration and time to put a huge impact on this hell hole of a town!"

The camera pans out as the Syndicate makes their way into the arena!

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: ADC/TNI PROUDLY PRESENTS "SCARS AND STRIPES!" ON JULY 25TH, 2004 AS THE NEXT PAY-PER-VIEW!

ARENA: Pryotechnics and Fireworks explode throughtout the arena and ADC/TNI Monday Night Chaos! is on the air!

ANNOUNCERS & VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Tomax and Xamot are on hand and they welcome all the fans to another edition of ADC/TNI'S Monday Night Chaos!

ANNOUNCERS & VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and what a night last night was at Heated Revenge!" "As you saw showing that Chris Warren and Randy Orton walking away with the gold but they weren't the only ones!" "Mr. Han walked away with not one but two sets of titles and Eternal of Annihilation walked away with the U.S. title and Ugly Bulldog walked away with more than that as being in Dawn Marie!"

SUDDENLY! The Syndicate's music screams through the arena and the crowd explodes into cheers and boos! All the members of the Syndicate came out from the back and stand on the steel grating looking over the crowd! They make their way down to the ring and enter the ring looking out in the crowd and Outsider walks over and grabs a microphone!

Outsider looks over the Syndicate and looks at the sold out arena!

Outsider: "We are just full of surprises aren't we?"

The members of the Syndicate start laughing!

Outsider: "I'm not in the mood for any crap so I'm going to make this short and sweet cause I know everyone in this arena are too dumb to even understand me but what you saw last night at Heated Revenge was how the Syndicate works and no one saw it coming!" "No one in the back and not even one of your idiots in the crowd saw it coming!"

The crowd explodes into a chant of "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!"

Outsider: "We maybe assholes but we are the assholes who are in control and we have the power!" "Oh sure... I maybe have gotten a little banged up last night and I'll admit that I lost a match but who is the one standing in this ring right now?" "Where is that wanna-be little man, John Thomas?" "I'll tell you where he is... He is sitting nice and comfortable in a hospital bed right now because I put so much damage on him that they almost had someone come down to identify his body but we'll get to him in a minute!"

Outsider looks at Ric Flair, Batista and Randy Orton!

Outsider: "I see everyone has met the newest members of the Syndicate!"

The members of the Syndicate start laughing!

Outsider: "The plan was so easy and just goes to show how stupid some people can be... I mean everyone fell for it with them thinking I was working with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash!" "All those idiots in the back fell for it and the ones that fell for it the most were those morons known as Annihilation!" "I heard them talking about how I was working with Hall and Nash and they had to be all careful and what happen? They fell for it... Hook, line and sinker!"

Outsider hands the microphone to Randy Orton!

Randy Orton: "No hard feelings Annihilation but we all know how stupid you guys and we had this planned for weeks and who was even stupider to fall for it... Mick Foley!" "He fell right into the mix with having that tag team tournament and it was perfect for us!" "You guys would be stupid enough to do our work for us and we took the belts right from under your noses!"

The crowd explodes into a chant of "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!" "ASSHOLES!"

Randy Orton: "But I'm sure everyone is asking why join the Syndicate?" "Look around you morons!" "You have the power and control right here in the ring!" "You have the man in charge who is Outsider! You have one of the greatest heavyweight champions of all time, Darren Andrews!" "You have the current I.C. champion, Chris Warren! Nice job on RVD last night, Chris... He got his extreme!" "You got the brute force power of Nathan Zodiac and Brock Lesnar and you got the Evolution of the Syndicate... Batista, 'Nat Ric Flair and Randy Orton!" "We are beyond unstoppable and nothing and no one will be ever be able to stop us!

Randy Orton hands the microphone back to Outsider!

Outsider: "So back to little John Thomas... Thomas may have picked up a win last night but as he should have known... The Syndicate always gets the last word!" "Roll the footage!"

The giant screen on top of the stage comes to life and starts showing footage!

VIDEO: John Thomas is helped by the officials geting to the medical room for treatment when SUDDENLY, Brock Lesnar sneaks up from behind and nails Thomas with a chair to the back of his head!

Thomas is knocked out cold and the officials try to stop Lesnar but Brock pushes them all away and picks up the injured Thomas and gives him the F-5!!!!!! Thomas is motionless on the concrete floor and Lesnar looks on with an evil grin!

"Thomas, that was for Outsider.... Remember, the Syndicate always has the last word, always....."

Lesnar walks off laughing while paramedics are tending to Thomas, who still hasn't moved!

END OF VIDEO!

The arena starts booing from what they just saw and all the members of the Syndicate wait in the ring!

Outsider faces the members of the Syndicate!

Outsider: "Guys... We should all bow our heads in thought of John Thomas after what has happen to him!"

The members of the Syndicate bow their heads down for a second and then look at each other and bust out laughing!!!

Outsider hands the microphone to Brock Lesnar!

Brock Lesnar: "Grimlock!" "I want you to make a quick and healthy recovery from your hospital stay because when I get done with you... We'll make sure you'll have the same room again with a view!" "If you thought you felt pain when you took on Outsider then you won't survive when you feel my pain!"

The Syndicate's music explodes through out the arena as the members of the Syndicate pose and work the crowd in the ring!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: ADC/TNI PROUDLY PRESENTS "SCARS AND STRIPES!" ON JULY 25TH, 2004 AS THE NEXT PAY-PER-VIEW!

AJ Styles vs Jerry Lynn vs Mr. Han (For The ADC/TNI Hardcore Title)

Spinning back kick from Mr. Han. Kitchen sink shot, Han gets floored. Styles powers out of a headlock. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Styles. Vicious lightning kick by Styles on Han. Cover for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Jerry Lynn. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Lynn only gets knees on a splash. Hip toss onto a chair by Styles. Tiger suplex on Styles, right from out of the Misawa playbook. AJ Styles is stunned as Han heads to the top rope. The Claw!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Good **** rating.

OVERALL RATING: 85%

CROWD REACTION: 82%

MATCH QUALITY: 89%

WINNER: MR. HAN! (RETAINS THE ADC/TNI HARDCORE TITLE!)

THE CAMERA CUTS TO THE BACKSTAGE AREA!

BACKSTAGE: Doctor Procko is walking backstage when Josh Matthews approaches him!

Josh Matthews: "Doctor!" "Great match against Randy Orton last night at Heated Revenge but any comments on the comments that Hamed Mohamed has been saying about the other wrestlers and this great country of ours?"

Doctor Procko: "Yeah... I got a comment about Hamed Mohamed!" "This guy wants to come here and wants to bad mouth our wrestlers then he is allowed to shoot his mouth off but he wants to come to our country and he wants to bad mouth this country that is giving him a chance then I have a problem with it and tonight in the very ring, I am going to show him how much the red, white and blue hurt when I get done kicking his ass!" "Maybe I'll kick his ass so hard that I'll kick him out of this great country of ours and make his Doctors wonder what hit him cause this Doctor is just going to show him pain!"

Doctor Procko walks off to get ready for his match!

THE CAMERA CUTS TO THE RING!

The Hardy Boyz vs Batista and Orton

Big forearm by Randy Orton, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Big dropkick by Randy Orton, who got good elevation. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Randy Orton and Batista. Batista and Orton whip M.Hardy into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Fallaway slam by Batista. Matt Hardy reverses a hip toss. M.Hardy crushes Batista with a big legdrop. Cover for a two count. Tag to Jeff Hardy. Lightning kick by J.Hardy on Batista. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Jeff Hardy misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Running knee lift from Batista. Tag between Batista and Randy Orton. Big forearm by Randy Orton, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Tag to Matt Hardy. Fallaway slam by Randy Orton. Matt Hardy is in trouble. O-Zone! 1....2....3. Randy Orton and Batista stay in the ring celebrating their match when Komodo and Armageddon jump the guard railings and slide into the ring with chairs! They nail Batista from behind, then grab Orton and hit the Spike Piledriver! Batista is down on the canvas in agony! With him out of the way, the drag Batista to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the spanish announcer's table with a double slam! Annihilation have destroyed Batista and Orton! Good **** rating.

OVERALL RATING: 88%

CROWD REACTION: 87%

MATCH QUALITY: 89%

WINNER: BATISTA AND RANDY ORTON!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

BACKSTAGE: Bill Wilcox is walking backstage with Jill Wilcox when they walk by and stare at Johnny Blazer. Johnny Blazer notices them staring!

Johnny Blazer: "Can I help you?"

Bill Wilcox: "I'm just noticing your ring attire and noticing how it is just not you but if you would like to come back to my dressing room then I'm sure Jill and I can do something to improve it!"

Johnny Blazer: "What I'm wearing is fine and you should just mind your own business!"

Bill Wilcox: "Well, I have something that can make it your business!"

Johnny Blazer shoves Bill Wilcox away!

Johnny Blazer: "What the hell, you sick freak!"

Bill Wilcox: "What did you call me?" "I'm going to show you a new way to wear those pants Boy!"

SUDDENLY! Some referees and officials come running up to split these two superstars apart before it gets carried on too far! Both Bill Wilcox and Johnny Blazer struggle to get free to rip each other apart!

THE CAMERA CUTS TO THE RING!

Hamed Mohamed vs Doctor Procko

The Doctor gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Professor. The Doctor drops out the back of a Hamed Mohamed bodyslam attempt. Double arm suplex by Doctor Procko, Professor hits hard. Professor reverses an irish whip...and Doctor Procko runs into the referee. Delayed brainbuster suplex, The Doctor held that one for ages. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. The Doctor drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Bodyslam by Professor. Brainbuster suplex by Hamed Mohamed, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Hamed Mohamed, Doctor Procko got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. The Doctor backdrops Hamed Mohamed out of a piledriver attempt. Massive back suplex! Hamed Mohamed got snapped in half. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Hamed Mohamed avoids a Doctor Procko avalanche. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ! I don't think the fight has finished. Hamed Mohamed and The Doctor have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. A ****1\2 rating for a great match.

OVERALL RATING: 96%

CROWD REACTION: 95%

MATCH QUALITY: 97%

WINNER: DRAW - DOUBLE DQ!

THE CAMERA CUTS TO MICK FOLEY'S OFFICE!

MICK FOLEY'S OFFICE: Mick Foley is in his office watching a copy of Heated Revenge when SUDDENLY! RJ Brian busts into his office!

RJ Brian: "I WANT HIS HEAD!" "I WANT UGLY BULLDOG'S HEAD ON A PLATTER! YOU SAW WHAT HAPPEN TO ME AND DAWN MARIE LAST NIGHT?"

Mick Foley: "RJ!" "Calm down... I just watched the match and it disgusts me beyond belief that those animals could do something like that..."

RJ Brian: "Mick!" "I don't give a damn about losing the title but I want this stopped with those sick bastards thinking they can get away with kidnapping!" "I want Ugly Bulldog!"

Mick Foley: "You got him!" "On Thursday night Meltdown, it's going to be RJ Brian versus Ugly Bulldog in the ring!"

RJ Brian: "I promise you this Mick... You better have extra security and extra medical personal on hand cause when I get done with him... He isn't walking out of that ring alive!!!"

RJ Brian leaves Mick Foley's office and slams the door and the camera shows Mick Foley's worried look on his face!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Hulk Hogan vs Brock Lesnar

Big backdrop on Hogan, executed well. Massive backbreaker, Hogan got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hulk Hogan fights out of a grapple. Hulk Hogan hits Lesnar. Running clothesline from Hulk Hogan, sloppily done. There's a two count on the pin. Flapjack from Hogan on Lesnar. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Hulk Hogan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Lesnar. Hulk Hogan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Lesnar hits a stump piledriver on Hulk Hogan. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lifting DDT by Brock Lesnar, looked good. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Fallaway slam by Brock Lesnar. Lesnar hits a right hand. Lesnar walks into a trip. Weak bodyslam on Lesnar by Hogan. Hogan DDTs Brock Lesnar. John Thomas comes running down the aisle with a chair! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? Hogan goes to irish whip Brock Lesnar into the ropes. Grimlock hits Lesnar with a chair to the back! Hulk Hogan floors Brock Lesnar. Here it comes - Big Legdrop, forget about it. 1....2...3! John Thomas isn't finished with his attack yet! Brock Lesnar stands up...and gets pushed into the ropes. Grimlock has tied Brock Lesnar up in the ropes. John Thomas gets a chair, then stands facing Lesnar. He winds up...and then lets fly with a vicious chair shot to the unprotected head of Brock Lesnar! That was brutal! SUDDENLY! Nathan Zodiac, Chris Warren and Ric Flair bust out from the back and run toward the ring! John Thomas makes a quick getaway and jumps the guard railing and makes his way through the crowd! His point has been made! **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

OVERALL RATING: 83%

CROWD REACTION: 91%

MATCH QUALITY: 66%

WINNER: HULK HOGAN!

END OF SHOW!

OVERALL RATING: 87%

.."All those idiots in the back fell for it and the ones that fell for it the most were those morons known as Annihilation!" "I heard them talking about how I was working with Hall and Nash and they had to be all careful and what happen? They fell for it... Hook, line and sinker!"

Randy Orton: "No hard feelings Annihilation but we all know how stupid you guys and we had this planned for weeks and who was even stupider to fall for it... Mick Foley!" "He fell right into the mix with having that tag team tournament and it was perfect for us!" "You guys would be stupid enough to do our work for us and we took the belts right from under your noses!"

Randy Orton and Batista stay in the ring celebrating their match when Komodo and Armageddon jump the guard railings and slide into the ring with chairs!  They nail Batista from behind, then grab Orton and hit the Spike Piledriver! Batista is down on the canvas in agony! With him out of the way, the drag Batista to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the spanish announcer's table with a double slam! Annihilation have destroyed Batista and Orton!

Annihilation sit in their locker room, watching the events unfold on a tv in front of them. All replays of earlier.

Eternal: "Well we didn't see them joining the Syndicate, but they sure as hell didn't see you two take them out."

Eternal starts laughing. Then turns to a more serious demenor.

Eternal: "Outsiders doesn't get it, the Syndicate doesn't get it. Annihilation will do whatever they want, when we want. The Syndicate got scared, Annihilation got to big. Well THIS WHOLE FEDERATION WILL SOON SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET IN OUR WAY. ONLY GOD CAN SAVE YOU ALL NOW!!"

*o/c

great show, welcome back.

*IC*

"Well Bulldog, it looks like Thursday night you will pay for what you did to me at the PPV. You had better say your prayers because you are going down, see you then."

*OC*

Great show as usual OS, now I'm on may way to check out Meltdown and see how my match with Bulldog went.

GR81 says:

IC:

Before his match with Procko, the Professor looks at the video made in the bureau of lebanon concerning his absence at the federations last ppv "Heated Revenge"

*** Recap ***

"To the moron in charge,

I, The Professor, demands to speak with the one in charge of the federation as to why, the greatest superstar in the federation today, was not at the PPV. I know this is a racial issue and that since i am Lebanese from Lebanon, spreading around the Thruth about America, that officials opted not to use me. The Professor!!! If we were in Lebanon, people like you would be betted on, destroyed ...

This is injustice, disgusting!!!. I will not do this the American way and sue .... No No ...

I shall do this the Lebanese way and I will have my revenge this Monday and all in my way will be annihilated. I spit on all of you.

Salam!!!! "

Then the Professor turns toward the camera :

“You see, you see how you American’s are injustice towards a foreign man. I have done nothing but to come to this disgusting country full of racism, violence and anger, telling the world the Truth about America, and yet, the moron’s in charge of this federation decided to push me aside and cut me off of the PPV. That moron Mick Foley even wanted me to drive the other wrestlers to the arena like a taxi driver …. NEVER !!!

And now, now, the coward Mick Foley is hiding from the Professor and those moron’s put me in a match against Doctor Procko. Who do they think they are … Who does this Procko think he is daring to step in the right with the all mighty Professor … Once again, in front of ALA I will destroy this loser, this idiot , this so called Amercian hero !!!!

Salam!!! “

***After the match once the refs separate us speaking to the coach …

“(swearing in Lebanese ….) Who do you think you are Procko … who do you think you are to put your hands on the Professor … You are only a student … one that should get on your knees and kiss my feet … but no …. No … you American basterd … you wanted to prove yourself in front of those dogs of American fans … you wanted to show how you are proud to be an American (more words in Lebanese ….) In front of Ala I swear in the name of my Lebanese country that you will pay dearly for your actions … you will be punish in the ways of the Arab … you will not come out of this alive ..

I SPIT ON YOU!!!!

Salam !!!�

Out of C.

Welcome back Outsider … by the way, is Procko a member here ?

I/C

As Flair, Zodiac, and Orton tend to a busted open Brock Lesnar, John Thomas gets on the Titan tron....

"Hey Brock - how's your head? Who gets the last word...the Syndicate?? Hell No!!! This isn't finished between you and me - not by a long shot. So you think you're special for jumping me and giving me the F-5 eh? I'm back and I'm going to bring you down. You're next in my list of Syndicate members to bring down. Tonight was the beginning....You will feel the wrath of the Greatest Techincal Wrestler in TNI today. Ask your boss, Outsider, how it felt to be crushed by me....

You wanted a fight, Brock - you got it with me and I'll be waiting for you.

As for you Outsider, you come out and run your mouth off about how you got the last laugh when I got attacked by Brock. Look at you - you look like a crusty old pile of crap tonight after the beating I laid on you last night.....I'm not finished with you or your crappy organization yet and I will take care of Brock Lesnar...."

The crowd cheers while Brock Lesnar is still dazed from that vicious chair shot from John ThomaS

o/c

Glad you're back OS and I am sure glad our fed is all good :)

.."All those idiots in the back fell for it and the ones that fell for it the most were those morons known as Annihilation!"  "I heard them talking about how I was working with Hall and Nash and they had to be all careful and what happen?  They fell for it... Hook, line and sinker!"

Randy Orton: "No hard feelings Annihilation but we all know how stupid you guys and we had this planned for weeks and who was even stupider to fall for it... Mick Foley!"  "He fell right into the mix with having that tag team tournament and it was perfect for us!"  "You guys would be stupid enough to do our work for us and we took the belts right from under your noses!"

Randy Orton and Batista stay in the ring celebrating their match when Komodo and Armageddon jump the guard railings and slide into the ring with chairs!  They nail Batista from behind, then grab Orton and hit the Spike Piledriver! Batista is down on the canvas in agony! With him out of the way, the drag Batista to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the spanish announcer's table with a double slam! Annihilation have destroyed Batista and Orton!

Annihilation sit in their locker room, watching the events unfold on a tv in front of them. All replays of earlier.

Eternal: "Well we didn't see them joining the Syndicate, but they sure as hell didn't see you two take them out."

Eternal starts laughing. Then turns to a more serious demenor.

Eternal: "Outsiders doesn't get it, the Syndicate doesn't get it. Annihilation will do whatever they want, when we want. The Syndicate got scared, Annihilation got to big. Well THIS WHOLE FEDERATION WILL SOON SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET IN OUR WAY. ONLY GOD CAN SAVE YOU ALL NOW!!"

*o/c

great show, welcome back.

*IC*

Armageddon: Orton... Batista... how does it feel to be annihalated? Did you think you would be able to get away with your treachery without any retribution on our part? Did you would think you would take our belts so easily?!

Komodo: Don't bother changing the nameplates on your belts boys, because they won't be around your waist for long.

*OOC*

Welcome back OS. Great show.

*IC*

Johnny Blazer the problem with you is that NOBODY has EVER touched your hair and clothes. That is why you look so terrible. You are in desperate need of a makeover.

One way or another, those pants are going to come off.

*OC*

-IC-

Bulldog: "What is wrong with you RJ? Tonight, I was expecting you to thank me. Instead, I hear you burst into Mick Foley's office and demand my head on a platter? Why? I'm trying to help you keep the things that matter. If Dawn Marie had her way, she'd take everything you have. Your money, your career, your heart, maybe even your life."

Bulldog: "But if you want a match, so be it. This Thursday, I'll beat you to the ground and then you can thank me. Don't forget, I'm doing what's best for you."

-OC-

Great show. Fun to read.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE