1st Appearance Figs !!!!

Nitro Junkie

The packaging for these are great ! If you are a moc collector you will be very happy. Flash and Ww are posed in a dynamic pose and bats is shrouded in his cape (excuse the spelling) they each come with a gold/bronze color base that says 1st appearance on w/ foot pegs

The paint apps were really good on the case my local shop had. They were the typical $15 ea, I picked up bats and flash and will go back later this week to get WW.

I cant wait for wave 2 !

I had to pick up a set. I originally just wanted Captain Marvel and Flash, but The Batman and WW impressed me enough to make me want them, too.

I wasn't really impressed with them so I just picked up the Bats. He's pretty cool...the only thing I don't really like is they used a gloss black on his cowl, trunks, & boots to give it that shiney leather look.

PJ

I just picked up my flash, a nice classic look to the figure. Fits in well with my jsa figures. The head sculpt on flash would make a good custom figure for a tempset figure.

Got the Batman yesterday. I like him, but I also have to add that he seems, how should I put it.......a little more cartoony than the rest of the DC direct figures. He's really really shiny lol, and i dunno...Hes good and all, but he's just an average figure. He looks exactly like the 1st appearance which is good, but I think a dull coat on his cowel would have been good. He looks like he had Latex in 1939.

for 15 bucks a pop, I wouldn't even bother painting the damn things.

Yep for $15 a pop we shouldn't have to do anything to them. That was my same complaint with the Hush figures at $15 a figure I shouldn't have had to fix his left leg into a position that looked realistic for a leg to be put in. And have ball jointed shoulders that actually move. At least with the Hush figures I'm not worried that the arm will snap when I move it. But with the 1st Appearance Batman they have the cut joint to close to the shoulder that there's no place above the joint to grap.

PJ