Lotr Minimates Out

bluecyclone

I got the first two sets at a local Toys R Us today for $9.99 each. The first set includes:

Aragorn

Saruman

Legolas

Twighlight Frodo (Hidden Figure)

Second set includes:

Gollum

Gandalf the White

Frodo

Urik Hai Berserker (Hidden Figure)

These are so awesome, I think I'll sell my Toy Biz figures and collect these from now on. I sent pics to JayC to post.

I got my sets today and I get the same feelings of utter love that I had when I first got the wave 1 Marvel Minimates last summer.

These things are superb, and if there is any justice, should be flying off the shelves.

I got my sets today and I get the same feelings of utter love that I had when I first got the wave 1 Marvel Minimates last summer.

These things are superb, and if there is any justice, should be flying off the shelves.

Hey man love your website! I check it out all the time, good pics, good reviews. Keep up the great job!

I read yours as well earlier today very thourough and some great pics.

I always end up openning the darn things before I get around to taking pictures. SO I almost never have packaged pictures.

And these ones were so exciting, I openned them in the car right when I got out of TRU. I really wanted to see the hidden figures.

Hey, Divebomb! You're site is fantastic and very informative. My only gripe with it is that every time you click on a link it opens a new page, which can be annoying sometimes.

Great though!