Who's Your Fav. Dc Direct Figure?

The Batman

For me, it's less about the articulation and more about which figures have never been made in 3-D before. I NEVER thought I would see a Power Girl action figure and she looks just like Wally Wood drew her!

I'm also impressed that there are Legion of Super Heroes figures...even though they are all really the same figure (and WHERE are the girls???)

And the Crime Syndicate? Who ever would have suspected that we'd see them??? Cool!

Yeah, I wish that my Crime Syndicate figures would stand up on their own (especially Super Woman). Same goes for Big Barda and Tomorrow Woman.

I love that there is a variety of Villains and I can't believe how many female characters have been made.

this is a tough one.....

I mean, I love my Blue Beetle......and am glad to have him.....

but my top three are:

Dr. Fate, Dr. Mid-Nite, and Golden Age Green Lantern......

I think, though, that I'm gonna go with Mid-Nite.......

• 4 months later...

I can't go with one... Who can?

My Favs are Green Arrow, Supes, Aquaman (JLA) and Hush Batman!

I don't have all of these but I'd have to say Green Arrow, Hush Batman, and Sgt Rock. They all look like they just stepped out of the pages.

Arch

600TH POST BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tie: All based upon the hero, not the figure.

Hourman Android - I loved his into in the DC 1 Million story and his own comic. And I never thought they would make a figure of him. The sculpt is dead on. And his hourglass winds up spins.

Blue Beetle - again, loved his portrayal in his 2 year comic and the JLInternational. he hangs from the suction cup as if from his Bug.

Green Arrow - he's just that awesome. He's done right. The three special arrows are the coupe de grace.

Fav: Hush Batman...he's just the most bad-ass looking Batman figure ever made. I dare DC to make a better one!

Least Fav: Uncle Sam...I don't own this figure, and I never will. Don't like the character in a comic book setting.

@bats@

Hush Batman. More than any G1 transformers (incl Optimus Prime), GI Joe, Secretwars, Super Powers, or MOTU.

baddest sculpt and paint; right off the comic page.

fav artist Jim Lee fav hero is batman, makes perfict sense to me.

my least fav is hush poison ivy. the thing wont stand, the head with sculpted hair weighs more than the body and those thin legs and small feet... makes no sense to me.

Some favs: Metamorpho, J'onn J'onzz, First App Flash, Captain Cold, Hush Huntress, First App Cap Marvel, KC Captain Marvel, KC Deadman, Solomon Grundy, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing...!

Disappointing: The Shade, Red Tornado, Mirror Master, Vandal Savage, JLA Aquaman, SA Green Arrow & Speedy, Wildcat, Amazo...

Cyborg Superman is my all-time fav. :D Why? Well, it looks like he came right out of the most comic books. The hair curl, cape, cyborg parts on his body, everything looks amazing.

:) :) Ditto, like he said.