Who's Your Fav. Dc Direct Figure?

The Batman

Ok boys and girls. Time for a little discussion.

Who in your mighty arsenal of DC Direct figures is your absolute favorite.

Could be the Hush Batman all the way to Amazo. Your choice but tell us why he' s your favortie.

My personal Fav's are probably The silver age Batman Set and the First Superman from wave 1.

I love those figures. Batman captures the exact look from the 60's and 70's. Superman I love, well....because he's Superman.

Excellent figures.

Wow!!!

The Superman line was perfect. From look to articulation. Every figure was pefect. I also like the new Superboy.

-But you are right "The Batman" the silver age Batman and Robin are some of the reallest figures.

-I also feel the Joker form the new Hush line is a great toy also.

-Even though its now out yet the new Nightwing looks cool.

Right now my favorite figure that dc direct put out right now is the modern age superman from superman wave one. It kinda started a new wave of better figures for dcd. Plus the articulation does not clash with the sculpt. Hush batman is a close second.

Right now my favorite figure that dc direct put out right now is the modern age superman from superman wave one. It kinda started a new wave of better figures for dcd. Plus the articulation does not clash with the sculpt. Hush batman is a close second.

Im on his boat!!! And welcome to the forums!!

My favorite is Hush Batman with MA Superman at a CLOSE second. Bats wins because he's Bats, but Supes has the best articulation the companmy has ever done. Other favorites are Classic Hal Jordan (Gil Kane version), MA Superboy, SA Superboy, and the SA Batman and Robin set! Oooh and let's not forget Spectre I and Etrigan the Demon!!! Man I love DC!

Oh yeah, as far as Villains go: Captain Cold, Bizzaro, Joker (SA), Joker (Hush), Poison Ivy, and Hush are freaking sweet!

Well, it would have been the Hush Batman if they had made him better...But a poorly pre-posed left leg and shoulder joints that can't make a 90 degree angle...along with the lack of a waist or left forearm articulation really hurt this figure in my opinion. So I'll say the SA Batman figure is my favorate...followed closely by the SA Superman from the Supes/Lois 2-pack. (To Bad the SA Bats didn't have that articulation)

PJ

Also, still no mention of the Hawks yet!....With all these new people jumping on the DCD bandwagon the older figures get left in the dust. But there were tons of goodies before DCD could even release Superman or Batman related characters. So getting back to them I'd say:

Hawkman/Hawkgirl set

SA Flash/Kid Flash set (my first DCDs!)

Raven (very nice despite the articulation)

HTH Green Arrow (ditto)

Legion of Superheroes (1st three)

Sinestro

Solomon Grundy

Gorilla Grodd

Even Death and Sandman from the Endless line.

Batman Hush is pretty cool.

I have to admit that the Justice League Maquettes are really sweet too. Those aren't action figures, but I had to name them.

Pain to get $$$-wise though. I only have three so far.

Also, still no mention of the Hawks yet!....With all these new people jumping on the DCD bandwagon the older figures get left in the dust.  But there were tons of goodies before DCD could even release Superman or Batman related characters.  So getting back to them I'd say:

Hawkman/Hawkgirl set

SA Flash/Kid Flash set (my first DCDs!)

Raven (very nice despite the articulation)

HTH Green Arrow (ditto)

Legion of Superheroes (1st three)

Sinestro

Solomon Grundy

Gorilla Grodd

Even Death and Sandman from the Endless line.

They are pretty cool, but my Hawkgirl hasn't been able to stand since a month after I got the set. And Hawkman is still standing, but now after a few years on the shelf his wings are starting to buckle...and he's starting to lean. Another couple figures I really like are the HTH's Green Lantern & Green Arrow...the figures have awesome sculpts. It's just too bad they have such limited articulation.

PJ

Counting down to the Teen Titans Robin. I'd really like to see DCD do a Mr. Freeze and Killer Croc so I can banish all Mattel from my collection.

Gotta say Supes takes the trophy with his articulation and smooth sculpt.

But I might change my mind if I could ever get my hands on the Hawkman/girl 2 pack.