More 6" G.i.joe Legend Customs!!!!

Chazz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I feel these are too Superhero for me.  I think they look good, but they are not my cup of tea.   And yes, I would buy the last wave of VvV then these.  Why?   Well, VvV is more "Joe" then these.  Swamp Rat is a great Cobra trooper.  I like it.  Alpine is not that bad either.  I can accept change. 

that's cool man that you can accept change but i perfer quality...that's just were i stand. of course i'd rather a 3 3/4 scale that was done right over a 6" scale anyday but truth for me is that JVC (short of it's reissues) doesn't meet my standards....not even close to carry the name G.I.JOE. t-croth figures should never be considered g.i.joe but if you can accept them i don't see how you couldn't accept a 6" line of high quality and detail. JVC has left a HUGE collecting void in my life that these figures have filled. if JVC didn't keep playing with my emotions by making me think "okay, now they've got their act together" and than disappointing me over and over....i wouldn't have to pay outside talent to give me my g.i.joe fix. @wink@

compairng these to Extreme is fair. Everyone was built like Roadpig.   

f8281f2e.jpg

they look pretty diffrent in proportions to me....@hmmm@

that's cool man that you can accept change but i perfer quality...that's just were i stand. of course i'd rather a 3 3/4 scale that was done right over a 6" scale anyday but truth for me is that JVC (short of it's reissues) doesn't meet my standards....not even close to carry the name G.I.JOE. t-croth figures should never be considered g.i.joe but if you can accept them i don't see how you couldn't accept a 6" line of high quality and detail. JVC has left a HUGE collecting void in my life that these figures have filled. if JVC didn't keep playing with my emotions by making me think "okay, now they've got their act together" and than disappointing me over and over....i wouldn't have to pay outside talent to give me my g.i.joe fix. @wink@

compairng these to Extreme is fair. Everyone was built like Roadpig.   

f8281f2e.jpg

they look pretty diffrent in proportions to me....@hmmm@

Ok looking at them together like that does help. They are all diffrent sizes which is cool. But my major grip with them is the muscles. They are just too much like Jakks WWE figures. Duke and Beachhead look like Triple H. I can go for a 6" scale Joe figure if they were done like the Plan B figures. They have some nice firefighters and Special Forces figures. If they were less wrestler/superhero I would like them more.

Roadblock and Gung Ho are perfect. That is how they are. Big Muscular fellows. Though Roadblock could use a bigger gun!! But Beachhead and Duke look like they need to lay off the "juice". Once more I do not mean to be negative about them, they look great, just not "Joe" to me.

Now if he did Bulletman, I would be all over that!!

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!!

I don't see how anyone can say these are to buff. Look at most later year Joes in RAH, they were muscle bound too. And how the hell can someone not like ML??? Those are the best figs on the market imo. I love em and they should look like superhero's in spandex! lol

Draven #US1#

once again Chazz makes me break out my jealous haterd

YOU BA**ARD!!!

LUCKY AZZ MOFO

DANG...THOOSE ARE JUST SIMPLY....WORKS OF ART..THEY BELONG IN A MUSEUM!

Chazz, have you considered the following:

General Hawk?

Battle helmet Cobra Commander?

Alpine? (To go with Bazooka)

Lady Jaye? (To go with Flint)

Those are the ones I'd do, for sure! But hey, by the time Chazz is done... we'll have the first five years of GI Joe done in ML style @haha@

Tom