More 6" G.i.joe Legend Customs!!!!

Chazz

Gung Ho is Awesome! The crimson brothers should be more "handsome" but I guess they do look more Evil that way. Overall a very impressive collection.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why dosen't Hasbro make these figures?

You really should bring these to the convention. You could stage a scene where you show up all along and then pull them out and as you talk to the Hasbro people you could get different TNI members to just walk up as if they don't know you and start pawning all over them until you have like a crowd of lusting GI Joe fans.

and Bazooka comes in just slightly lower only because I don't like Punisher's crotch.

That's something I'll not soon forget reading. @hmmm@

AWESOME PURCHASES, Chazz! @bounce@ I may not like Marvel Legends very much, but those are just incredible to look at. You better keep'em under lock and key when you show them at the convention! People will be all over them, I'm sure.

Tom

You really should bring these to the convention. You could stage a scene where you show up all along and then pull them out and as you talk to the Hasbro people you could get different TNI members to just walk up as if they don't know you and start pawning all over them until you have like a crowd of lusting GI Joe fans.

I don't think he'd need to stage that. It'll happen no matter what.

i can't until until the convention to show them to the guys at hasbro and pitch a 6" line to them!

I was just going to suggest that Chazz, but knowing Hasbro they have no interest in them. Though I hope to be wrong. I would sooooooo buy every one if they were anything like ML.

and if you're going to have some down there...I'd watch your back if I was you @firedevil@

I'm seriously tempted to drop some green to have him make me one...

Somebody get this guy reproduction ray so he can serve the masses!

Or at least a cambodian sweatshop were "cheap labor" can reproduce a set for me.

Seriously some of the coolest customs ever done.

Somebody get this guy reproduction ray so he can serve the masses!

Or at least a cambodian sweatshop were "cheap labor" can reproduce a set for me.

Seriously some of the coolest customs ever done.

I like SuperKs idea. Man I want some of them bad. We can make this Edmond fella hella rich.

Those are freaking awesome man, you are one lucky sucker. If I had the cash I would have some made, but right now I can't afford it.

Amazing, really amazing. I am still waiting for him to email me telling me I am next. YOu should ask for a Serpentor. HOw about some of the Cobra soldiers?

Make sure to show them to hasbro and tell them that they are bunch of idiots for not making figures like these.

man, you should really be entering them into the custom contest!

How would you like to have an extra 300-500 bucks to spend at the convention!?

They look good, but I do not like them. They are way too muscular, and not "army" looking. They are superheros and not Joes. You guys complain about VvV and their bad porportions, look at these figures! I hope Hasbro never makes any Joe like that. Look how bad Extreme did! Again, the figures look good, but they are not Joes. That is just

me.

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

They look good, but I do not like them.  They are way too muscular, and not "army" looking.  They are superheros and not Joes.  You guys complain about VvV and their bad porportions, look at these figures!  I hope Hasbro never makes any Joe like that.  Look how bad Extreme did!   Again, the figures look good, but they are not Joes.   That is just

me.

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

ARMY LOOKING?!?! you mean like swamp rat or do you mean like alpine in his daisy dukes? @hmmm@

so are you saying you'd rather own the last VvV wave than a wave like this?!?!?! @lol@

maaaan, you are welcome to to stand by your opinion...on your own of course @smilepunch@

anyways, i don't see how anybody could compare these figures to gijoe extreme. flint, duke, beach head, the twins, and even destro is far from being overly muscular. besides, this guy is working from parts that already exist, he doesn't have the resources to build figures from molds of his own design like a big corporation like lets say...HASBRO. for you to compare this guys work over a multi million dollar company is just funny to me....because in doing so you are actually giving him a compliment and you don't even know it @wink@

the only way i'd enter these customs in the convention is if it doesn't matter if you made them or not. if it's cool that way than i will and than split the money with edmond. i won't try to pass his work off as my own. #US1#

i'm glade for the most part everybody is diggin' them! :D

very nice, any others that you are having done?

yep. major bludd and scrap iron. it was going to be major bludd and cobra soldier but i'm only getting two more for now and if i get an army builder i want more than at a time. i am curious to see how i a cobra soldier would come out @cool@

They look good, but I do not like them.  They are way too muscular, and not "army" looking.  They are superheros and not Joes.  You guys complain about VvV and their bad porportions, look at these figures!  I hope Hasbro never makes any Joe like that.  Look how bad Extreme did!   Again, the figures look good, but they are not Joes.   That is just

me.

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

ARMY LOOKING?!?! you mean like swamp rat or do you mean like alpine in his daisy dukes? @hmmm@

so are you saying you'd rather own the last VvV wave than a wave like this?!?!?! @lol@

maaaan, you are welcome to to stand by your opinion...on your own of course @smilepunch@

anyways, i don't see how anybody could compare these figures to gijoe extreme. flint, duke, beach head, the twins, and even destro is far from being overly muscular. besides, this guy is working from parts that already exist, he doesn't have the resources to build figures from molds of his own design like a big corporation like lets say...HASBRO. for you to compare this guys work over a multi million dollar company is just funny to me....because in doing so you are actually giving him a compliment and you don't even know it @wink@

the only way i'd enter these customs in the convention is if it doesn't matter if you made them or not. if it's cool that way than i will and than split the money with edmond. i won't try to pass his work off as my own. #US1#

i'm glade for the most part everybody is diggin' them! :D

Hey I feel these are too Superhero for me. I think they look good, but they are not my cup of tea. And yes, I would buy the last wave of VvV then these. Why? Well, VvV is more "Joe" then these. Swamp Rat is a great Cobra trooper. I like it. Alpine is not that bad either. I can accept change.

I am giving him a complement, he did great work, with sub par figures. The Marvel Legends figures have alot of porportion issues. And compairng these to Extreme is fair. Both had buff, muscular, and spandex wearing figures. Everyone was built like Roadpig. Again, it may just be me. But I really do not care for them. Now if he used the Plan B figures, these would be more to my liking.

As for entering them into the Franken Joe, I think these would be kicked up to the 12" custom catagory. As the Franken Joe is for 3 3/4" custom figures. And I do not remember if you can enter them for someone else.

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

Hi guys, new to the forums. i have to get some of these customs! can you tell me how? i would really appreciate it. thanks

welcome to the boards bro, and Chazz will you get him to make me a Serpentor for Christmas. @firedevil@