More 6" G.i.joe Legend Customs!!!!

Chazz

I JUST GOT 6 MORE CUSTOMS MADE FROM MARVEL LEGEND FIGURES FROM MY BOY EDMOND TODAY!!! @yipee@

man, i don't know if it's just because they are new but this batch seem to look even better than the first ones!! just like the others, 98% of the articulation is still there and the paint and sculpting job is durable enough for some pretty reasonable playing! :D

these guys just rock and worth every penny i paid for them! with JVC steadily going down hill (IMO) these figures is exactly what i need to keep me intrested in collecting g.i.joes.

so here are the pics taken in my very own kitchen..ENJOY!!

BTW: could you guys turn off your sigs when posting your reviews...there are alot of pictures and i don't want anybody having any problems when viewing them..THANKS!!

ROADBLOCK all finished and geared up! he's the tallest (and biggest) of the joe legends so far.

f82c14ae.jpg

f82c14e7.jpg

f82c1215.jpg

BAZOOKA- also finsished and geared up with a realistic bazooka! i love this hardcore look of bazooka so much! it almost makes me wish the oafish (but lovable) bazooka never existed and this one took his place....almost @wink@

f82c13e9.jpg

f82c12b6.jpg

f82c15ba.jpg

FLINT- probably the "best looking" figure of the batch. if you didn't know any better you'd swear a major toy company with a huge budget put this figure together.

f82c11e8.jpg

f82c12ea.jpg

f82c147e.jpg

THE EVIL TWIN BROTHERS-TOMAX & XAMOT ....nuff said B)

f82c127e.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f82c13b1.jpg

f82c1569.jpg

f82c133b.jpg

GUNG HO is just awesome!! his scale is a little smaller than roadblock and a little bigger than bazooka...PERFECT!!

thanks CLAM for the idea! @wink@

f82c15dd.jpg

f82c1436.jpg

f82c137a.jpg

f82c1256.jpg

G.I.JOE LEGENDS TEAM PICTURE

f82c159d.jpg

COBRA LEGENDS TEAM PICTURE

f82c1608.jpg

man these guys are the best thing to happen to my collection since the 80's!! thanks again to NIGHTCREEPER for bringing edmond and his cool customs to my attention!

BTW, anybody that says they wouldn't support a 6" line like this is insane! @lol@

WOW!!! THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!

You don't have to thank me so much chazz :), I mean its not like i made them, or did i @wink@

But i really appreciate you keep thanking me man, its very very very nice of you bro!!!

Once again Congrats man!!!!!!! @yipee@

Oh my, they did get better Chazz!!! I so want that Flint. He's my favorite of the whole batch. And the Twins look freaky ass cool. That tattoo is very impressive on Gung Ho too.

Back to drooling.

Draven #US1#

I'm not sure I understand; are these figures each uniques? or are you making multiples and selling them somehow? In any case, they are awesome figures and yea, I wish Hasbro would put this kind of effort into their figures.

i wish i was half this good at customs! @lol@

nah man, nightcreeper posted a link to this guy edmond auctions from ebay here. they were for a think 6 figures at the time and i immediately fell in love with his work :wub: i than emailed the guy edmond and pretty much begged and pleaded him to let me hire him to make me some. we eventualy developed a strong business relationship and he's been making these customs on the regular for me ever since.

glade you guys are diggin the figures! i can't until until the convention to show them to the guys at hasbro and pitch a 6" line to them!

holy crap!

I love the new Joes the most out of them all man!

GungHo is my favorite of all. Roadblock and Flint are badass too, and Bazooka comes in just slightly lower only because I don't like Punisher's crotch.

Major Bludd is going to be awesome!

but, I would suggest going with Dusty next also! (cause I love Dusty!)