Steel Review And Brad Meltzer Interview

Harry

Well, I've been quite busy for the last month, but I haven't given up on reviewing action figures. In fact, I have a lot on my desk waithing to be reviewed!

Here's what you'll find at the Comic Book Bin this week.

Columns : Film adaptations of comics by Philip.

Columns: Regan and Comics by the Reverend.

Columns: Jlo and Identity Crisis by the Reverend.

Action Figure Reviews: Return of Superman Steel

Interviews: Interview with Jason by Leroy

Interviews: Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir

Interviews: Jim & Laini Di Bartolo Creators of THE DROWNED

and least but not least:

Interviews: Interview with Brad Meltzer on Identity Crisis

Take a look at the other stuff, like the reviews, news, previews and the ratings.

Cheers

Harry

After Our World At War, he was hurt badly and put within a new armour from Apocvalypse. He had to live within.

Recently he passed away. I hear that his niece has replaced him. Is there anyone that can confirm this?

Hi everyone, 1st post, happy to find a place to talk about DCD, and Dc comics.

John Henry Irons (aka steel) is still alive but can no longer be still(his body's nervous system is to jacked up and the strain from using his armor. HThe last superman comic he was in was the mr. majestic story(took place in action 811, anventures of supes 624 and superman 201) which took place right before superman godfall.

Yeah, I do like his neice as steel, but john henry was not replaceable imo. He went from being a person trying to continue the superman legacy to making a name of his own. He was a great jla member(god I'm making it sound like he is real)and I hope to see him return.

Grant Morrison's depiction of Steel in the JLA sums up my thoughts on the Steel character and why I like him so much. I didn't know WHAT happened to him after he'd left JLA. Thanks for the update. I am a bit saddened that DC would do that to a character that seemed really fleshed out in such a short period of time.

A line I'll never forget Big Barda saying to Steel in DC One Million..."So, I guess you're the leader now, huh?"

Steel: "Why do you say that?"

Barda: "You have the Big 'S' on your chest."

Of course, I'm generalizing, but that's somewhat how the conversation went.