Socal Noks Meeting 6-19-04

nov316

Whats up fellow TNIers. Well today us SoCal Noks had another meeting. It started at my house. We checked out my new Comic book/Toy room, right now its a mess but once its up to standards Ill post pics. Well we all piled up in the Thunder Machine, and went to Och22 compound. Where he showed of his most excellent collection. Which included a Terrordome and a USS Flagg. To bad he wouldnt let us touch it( just kidding). Diesel took some pics hopefully he'll post them here. Like always Kill wowed us with his awesome customs, Im tell you guy if you interested in customs check his site out. Rasonej even stopped by, now we know who is beating us to all the Joe stuff( just kidding ). Thanks goodness he has retired from the troop building sence. Now we can get out troops up to his standards. Like always Diesel scared us, both with his airsoft weapons and his hard-on for Hilary Duff and Lindsey Lowhan(or whatever her name is). All I got to say is keep you daughters/sisters locked up when that madman is around!!! Well thats it for right now. Till next time, may all you Joe Hunts be productive.

Great meeting socal noks. It was good to see everyone again. Hey Hammerfel what happened? Next meeting we celebrate dieselboy's birthday and I'll be bringing all the stuff from Joe con. Later.

Darth why didnt you make to this meeting? We missed you brotha. You better make it to the next meeting, Ill even come get you if you want!!!

Darth why didnt you make to this meeting? We missed you brotha. You better make it to the next meeting, Ill even come get you if you want!!!

Hey thanks Nov!!! I'm sorry I wasn't able to show up, but my cousin came down from L.A. and we hung out. She wanted to go and check out Old Town because of the Whaley House. That and also Downtown. But I will be down to go next time, I miss you guys!!! :(

Ill call him today. Hey any noks want to go in on some infantry 6-packs. I found some more.

Hey Nov did you find out what happened with that guy that was selling his stuff,

Keep me updated!

KIlluminati

DM you better show up next time or im sendin the Gestapo to find you!!!

NO! Anything but the Gestapo!

Rasonej my brother I found some. Just give me a call or pm when you can stop by. How about 20:00 straigt up???

Rasonej my brother I found some. Just give me a call or pm when you can stop by. How about 20:00 straigt up???

Big up mi bredrin!! Good looking out..much respect nov316..we finally reached our Cobra Infantry goal!!!!

Ain't nothing like having local Joe collectors looking out for you and vice versa.

Let me know if you need some vipers some day!!

Its TRUE its TRUE. I was on a search of some more 6 packs. At the last Noks meeting, the guys tell me they need some too. Not only do I get to what I need but I also get to hook-up to of my Brothas.

So anyone out there thinking about forming a club, do it. Its fun to BS about Joes and its a BIG help when you searching for stuff.

MAN! Sorry I missed the meet! Had some serious house stuff to do. Last Dec my wife, son and I went to Australia (where my wife is from) for vacation and emptied a storage unit of my wife's there, and shipped all that stuff to San Diego. Well, it arrived today, so we spent the weekend making room for it. My Dio set up in the garage had to move! :(

I WILL make it next time, tho. Hey Diesel! What do you want for your birthday?

Nov, can you pick me up one pack? I have 9 and I want to make it an even 10. Thanks!