Beware Of A Liar On Ebay.

Spike

Hey guys, I just wanted to warn everybody that uses eBay, I am not sure if this guy, is true to his sipping, but his reviews of the figures is a lie. I was reading his reviews on a few of the figures he was selling such as CessPool, and BullHorn, it says that the figure Bullhorn is rare because it was the only one ever produced, and that this figure CessPool, was the only one ever made, and that's why it is rare. I am not trying to get anybody in trouble, but I am just making sure that all of you guys are safe with what you are bidding on. Yes I care, LOL. The name that I saw was " Geostrophicflows " . Thanks for listening andbody, and becareful, I am not lying about this, I just don't know how to add, link and stuff in. If any of you guys don't believe me, ask Royal because I showed him the link. Thanks for listening guys. Like I said before, be careful.

Spike, I think you are reading it wrong. The line says "This is the only version of Bullhorn ever produced." I think what he is trying to say is that only one version of Bullhorn exists, as opposed to Snake Eyes where there have been 17. yojoe.com states this about bullhorn "This was the only version of Bullhorn ever made."

Here is the link to the guys auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Good looking out but don't jump to quick ;)

Eagle that's what I am talking about. That he is the only one that ever exists, but that's not true. If he is the only one that ever exists then howcome other people have him? Do you see my point though?

Ohhh, scratch that, I just read the stupid thing, and you are correct man. I see your point now. I was geting the word version, and being the onle figure of him ever made. Thanks alot man. But also, then why the hell are they rare, just because they are complete? You can probably get him complete anywhere.

This thread can be closed now because there is no pint for it anymore. Thanks eagle. JayC, you can do what you want with this thread now it's all yours.

Spike, I think you are reading it wrong.  The line says "This is the only version of Bullhorn ever produced."  I think what he is trying to say is that only one version of Bullhorn exists, as opposed to Snake Eyes where there have been 17.  yojoe.com states this about bullhorn "This was the only version of Bullhorn ever made."

Here is the link to the guys auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Good looking out but don't jump to quick ;)

bullhorn rare? @hmmm@ i got a complete one mint for like $5, i gues i was just lucky than......

i think that's a pretty dumb reason to note a figure is rare unless there's proof to back it up. you can say any ONE version of a figure is rare if that's the case.

Posts like this are reason enough why everyone should always do their homework before potentially slandering another person's reputation.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider Bullhorn to be "rare," but the figure doesn't come up for auction all that much either. His lack of popularity keeps the prices down on him, although he has a great mold, decent color scheme and lots of cool accessories. I consider Bullhorn to be one of the most under-rated GI joe figures produced.

Everybody, you don't have to keep posting here. LOL. I know what Chazz means though, and that is what I said before too. But I thought it meant something lse what he wrote. I made a mistake, so shoot me.

consider yourself shot. j/k. you were just trying to look out for the rest of us. if there weren't so many people out there trying to rip us off, then none of us would be on alert for this kind of stuff. we all get a bit edgy when we see someone throw the rare word around. i think you did what you thought was right, and there was no real harm done. you admitted your mistake, and now it's all over. thanks for looking out for the rest of us man. you really do care. awwwwww