News On Kurt Angle's Injury & Eugene News!

Outsiders

Many backstage are still questioning the validity of Kurt Angle's injury status, reports PWInsider. While it is obvious that he is not one-hundred percent, he initially told management that he would be getting neck surgery during the summer.

However, Kurt recently told fans that he is not going to be getting surgery in the forseeable future and should be good to go by Summerslam. Thus, some backstage have reached the conclusion that he may have used the injury to his advantage as part of a work to limit wear-and-tear on his body.

-- Management is said to be really happy with Eugene's success; almost everyone in WWE feels he is deserving of the airtime he has been getting. The only concern right now is that he's being rushed up the roster, which could create some resentment in the mind of the fans.

Thus, some backstage have reached the conclusion that he may have used the injury to his advantage as part of a work to limit wear-and-tear on his body.

I thought that the decision to make Angle the GM was made jointly by Angle and the WWE for just that reason, and that it was pretty common knowledge. All of their biggest stars are injured and they were just playing it safe with Angle to at least keep him on TV and avoid seriously injuring an existing injury.

Thus, some backstage have reached the conclusion that he may have used the injury to his advantage as part of a work to limit wear-and-tear on his body.

I thought that the decision to make Angle the GM was made jointly by Angle and the WWE for just that reason, and that it was pretty common knowledge. All of their biggest stars are injured and they were just playing it safe with Angle to at least keep him on TV and avoid seriously injuring an existing injury.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know how anyone could look at Angle and says he's milking his injuries.

Well... I think Angle is looking at the roster of Smackdown and thinking why would I want a main event with any of these guys?

He is probably thinking he is better off playing the whole "Austin" angle of ordering people around and not wrestling then being pushed down in cheap angles and having to wrestle...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE