Hulk Hogan's Daughter Is Dating Aaron Carter!

Outsiders

Aaron Carter, brother of current Backstreet Boy member Nick Carter, is apparently dating Brooke Bollea, daughter of Hulk Hogan.

In a recent article in the US Weekly, it was revealed that Hulk Hogan chaperones dates between the two. Hogan is also aware this daughter's boyfriend has also dated also went out with Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan before her.

Hogan told the magazine, "I told him, 'I know this isn't your first BBQ, But you better act like you don't know how to cook, or it's going to be curtains for your skinny little ass,"

Source: PWInsider.com

This is like some Cliff Huxtable stuff here except Hulk's not Old Yeller, it's more like he's the dog from Tom And Jerry (it's a Cosby Show reference if you're wondering)

i hear ya, "you know cliff...they shot old yeller in the end"

If I was dating his daughter I'd demand Hogan chaperone us because he's the greatest! I'd get him to teach me how to Hulk Up. Then I'd be a super hero. Hogan is the man, no matter what anyone says he was the biggest factor in the success of the mid-80's and the explosion of wrestling in the mid 90's also. If he'd never joined the nWo they'd never have gotten the attention they did. No one can dispute that. Hall and Nash would have faded away faster than Vanilla Ice in a battle rap with Eminem.

She's also a singer. What really must be akward is that I'm sure he was a Hulk-A-Maniac and such. Now you have to go out on dates with him. Since you really can't do anything with Hulk there, do you spend more time hanging out with Hulk, or putting the moves on someone you'll never get anywhere with?

What I would give to watch one date.

"Daddy! He grabbed my boobs!" *Hogan points* "YOU!!" "HAHAHA! My daddy is Hulking up! Don't sell his punches daddy!"

@loll@

I wonder if the guy would know he's hulking up, or having a seizure.

She got some coverage in Sports Illustrated awhile back when she was singing the anthems for the Tampa Bay Lighting. They said she's 17 and 5'11"! If this Carter guy got out of line, she could probably beat him up herself.

what does this have to do with wrestling ? why is this even news ? @grumpy@

Cause it deals with Hogan slappin the crap out of a Backstreet Boys brother...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE