Series 8 And 9 Lineup

DG

From the Spectrum Monthly on diamondselecttoys.com HERES THE LINEUP FOR SERIES 8!!!

Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch

Brown Wolverine and Cut-Face Thing

Sue Storm and Big Chest Thing

It says the info on Series 9 will be in ToyFare #85!!

Hope pics come out soon!

I dont know why they are making so many Thing's. The regular, exculsive Tower Records and now 2 more in the same wave? But the Human Torch and Mr. Fantastic look like a "Fantastic" pack.

Well to many things, so that sucks......Second, MR FANTASTIC AND HUMAN TORCH!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!

GOTTA GET THAT PACK!!!

I hate storm, her hair is to big on all the figures and she cannot stand i hate it....and i hope brown wolverine has his mask unlike the convention exclusive...

I'll have to wait to see pics of the things to see if i like em or not...

Thats way too many Things. Getting the rest of the FF is cool though. Here is the run down for me:

Series 8 2-paks:

Mr. Fantastic/Human Torch

Brown Wolverine/Cut-Face Thing

Sue Storm/Big-Chest Thing

1. Mr. Fantastic / Human Torch - Sounds good to me, at leats we are getting 2 new figures.

2. Brown Wolverine / Cut Face Thing - I will probably pass - No need for another Wolverine or Thing (Especially since I already plan to get another with the Super Skrull)

3. Sue Storm / Big Chest Thing - What the hell is big chest Thing. WHy couldn't it be She-Hulk in FF gear. I think this will be the chase set with invisible and visible Sue but it would have been cool to have a double chase set with FF She-Hulk and Purple clothed She-Hulk as well.

Here's hoping for Thor in series 9. Way too many Things.

I gotta see that Human torch. I hope they don't ruin him....

Just look at Skrull's arm, you don't have to worry about that, as long as they don't do anything like Ghost Rider's head piece then he should be great, and even if they do, it is removable.

The more and more i think about it, these repeating figures angers me. Its not like we are talking about the Marvel Legends box sets, I mean these all have the same sculpts in the first place. Why the repeats?

Sounds great, even if there are too many Things. Wish we got some villains though.

Cut Face Thing? That's going way back. For those who don't know, in one of the fights between Wolverine (in Brown Costume, actually) fought against Thing and badly scarred his face. Apparently Thing was so much more disfigured (wtf?) that he wore a helmet and was angry or something.

Back when the Marvel X-Men toys came with trading cards, that was one of the ones I got! If I remember right, it'll probably be the Clobbering Thing with a metallic looking mask

Sounds great, even if there are too many Things. Wish we got some villains though.

Cut Face Thing? That's going way back. For those who don't know, in one of the fights between Wolverine (in Brown Costume, actually) fought against Thing and badly scarred his face. Apparently Thing was so much more disfigured (wtf?) that he wore a helmet and was angry or something.

Back when the Marvel X-Men toys came with trading cards, that was one of the ones I got! If I remember right, it'll probably be the Clobbering Thing with a metallic looking mask

Well I guess if they include some type of mask with a scared face, I wont be as annoyed.

Thanks for the info, i hope the mask is removable and under it you can see his scared face :)

Thanks for the info, i hope the mask is removable and under it you can see his scared face :)

I'm sure it will. And I hope the new Things are a completely different paint scheme. I like the new ones, but the regular one and the TR exculsive are almost the same. I don't think so many Things will be that bad if they change the paint scheme completely.

At least its not 4 Storms, O wait now we have 3 ;)

I'm sure it will. And I hope the new Things are a completely different paint scheme. I like the new ones, but the regular one and the TR exculsive are almost the same. I don't think so many Things will be that bad if they change the paint scheme completely.

At least its not 4 Storms, O wait now we have 3 ;)

They should make a big Thing, like a 3 inch one or give him some massive body peices to put on him, thats probably big chest thing......should be Big Chest She Thing @hmmm@

Omigawd! When I read about Cut Faced Thing, all these memories of the Wolverine fight came rushing back! I can't believe they're going to do that! That kicks ass! Hope it's detailed enough to see some of the muscles under the rocks.

Big Chest Thing? That's a different um...yeah. My only guess would be Thing's 2nd mutation. When he became a spikey rock type character. Not the most pleasant looking character, but a good twist.

I didn't get any e-mails from DST. I used to.

I know they sent out an email about a month or so saying you had to update your info with them if you wanted to continue to get emails so maybe thats why you havent been getting one. Maybe cutthroat THink will have that bucket mask he wore for awhile when he got his face messed up.

The line up sounds cool to me. I dont mind getting so many 2 Things in one wave, at least after this, they really cant do another one. If I remember correctly, when Thing wore the mask, he was wearing the pants. So it wont be the same as the Clobberin Time Thing. Im thinking they will do him like Juggernought, give him his head peice, and the removable helmet. Im thinking a clear Sue will be the chase figure. Anyone agree on that?