Starscream

LiquidMetal

Yeah...I'm back like cooked crack @firedevil@....

anyway...my quandry is this: all the seekers seem to be pretty much the

same physically, except for color schemes (of course) and some of 'em have cone heads (in the G1 cartoon, at least)...

but is Starscream more powerful than the others?? He seems to be...

he's the only seeker who ever tries to challenge Megatron/Galvatron, after all...

I remeber in the episode "Starscream's Brigade" he went up to the space bridge being guarded by Skywarp and Thundercracker and all he had to do was menace/intimidate them a little bit like "Here's my authorization !! "and they just let him by to use it...Skywarp: "(gulp)Umm...proceed"...2 on 1 and he got the last word...#WTF#

Skywarp and Thundercracker got really beat up in TFTM but Starscream was pretty much unscathed until Galvatron blasted him...

matterafact the Decepticons made him (Screamer) their leader after Megatron was thrown outta Astrotrain in TFTM...He bossed Ramjet around, too, in "A Decepticon Raider In King Arthur's Court"...

it seems that he somehow has some kinda edge on all the other seekers (and possibly every other 'con besides Megs) or am I wrong??

Maybe it's that damn null ray....

@hmmm@ He always seemed to be Megatron's second in command even though Megatron didn't really like him (and vice versa)....

Whadda you peeps think?? Lemme know...

#US1#

Nah, the Screamer was more of a take-charge insane robot. Everyone fears him cause he could go ape-s#!t on them all.

Nah, the Screamer was more of a take-charge insane robot. Everyone fears him cause he could go ape-s#!t on them all.

Yeah, Starscream was a crazy Nutty Blocc Gangsta Crip west of Hoover Blvd.

Strength Intel Speed Endurance Rank Courage Firepower Skill

Dirge 7 8 8 6 5 4 8 9

Ramjet 8 5 9 9 5 8 7 6

Skywarp 7 9 10 7 9 9 8 8

Scream 7 7 9 7 5 8 7 7

Sunstorm 6 6 9 7 5 8 9 7

Thrust 8 6 9 6 5 4 8 7

Thunder 7 7 9 7 5 5 8 7

Dirge: Weakness in that he needs to control the situation.

Ramjet: Crashing into stuff can't exactly be "healthy."

Skywarp: Sneakiest. Not to smart (?) and requires supervision

(according to bio). Teleportation.

Starscream: Ruthless. Fastest flyer (according to bio).

Sunstorm: Energy emissions can be used as a weapon, but also injure

others if not adequetely shielded.

Thrust: Not too brave.

Thundercracker: Doubt about Decepticon cause can impede his

effectiveness.

I'd have to say Skywarp, based on his abilities and that he has the highest stats of all of them.

I think that Starscream just had a LOT more character development in the cartoon. Skywarp used his teleportation, what TWICE in the cartoon (if you count the time Megatron used it). Dirge, Thrust and Ramjet had practically no characterization at all, if I recall.

Strength Intel Speed Endurance Rank Courage Firepower Skill

Dirge 7 8 8 6 5 4 8 9

Ramjet 8 5 9 9 5 8 7 6

Skywarp 7 9 10 7 9 9 8 8

Scream 7 7 9 7 5 8 7 7

Sunstorm 6 6 9 7 5 8 9 7

Thrust 8 6 9 6 5 4 8 7

Thunder 7 7 9 7 5 5 8 7

Dirge: Weakness in that he needs to control the situation.

Ramjet: Crashing into stuff can't exactly be "healthy."

Skywarp: Sneakiest. Not to smart (?) and requires supervision

(according to bio). Teleportation.

Starscream: Ruthless. Fastest flyer (according to bio).

Sunstorm: Energy emissions can be used as a weapon, but also injure

others if not adequetely shielded.

Thrust: Not too brave.

Thundercracker: Doubt about Decepticon cause can impede his

effectiveness.

I'd have to say Skywarp, based on his abilities and that he has the highest stats of all of them.

I think that Starscream just had a LOT more character development in the cartoon. Skywarp used his teleportation, what TWICE in the cartoon (if you count the time Megatron used it). Dirge, Thrust and Ramjet had practically no characterization at all, if I recall.

i think the attributes are inaccurate. if you look at Hot Rod's attributes, his total is as high as Optimus Prime's, even higher than Megatron.

Do you think Hot Rod is that powerful?

I always thought that Starscream was the fastest, and most cunning of the jets. That alone kept him healthy and free from damage.

The original character development always gave me the idea that there was something alittle super-natural about him, like Prime, and Megatron.

His ability to recover always impressed me, and the fact that his "ghost" plays a part in Transformers lore.

Setting aside the 'ghost' thing, Starscream is hands down the most dangerous. I see him as the fastest and most skilled flier of the seekers, plus that null-ray can be pretty nasty. Taking an example like Ramjet, he may me physically stronger and better armored, but not as skilled or cunning. I think in TF lore Screamer has moved past the 7 skill ranking. Now, we have Sunstorm, who has a lot more raw power true, but he's an irrational nutter, and I would still fear Screamer in the long run. How many times has Starscream talked his way out of being killed?

i think the attributes are inaccurate. if you look at Hot Rod's attributes, his total is as high as Optimus Prime's, even higher than Megatron.

Do you think Hot Rod is that powerful?

I thought so too. Look how Skywarp is the most intelligent of the group yet his bio says he's not that smart.

I never liked the idea of Prime, for example, having all 10+ too.

Makes you wonder if they just assigned some random numbers to the stats.

I remember reading somewhere that Skywarp and Starscream had their stats reversed(they had each others)

That would make some sense, but I don't think they had the toy stats/bios entirely in mind when doing the cartoon. Energon is a perfect example of that. Or Soundwave's toy bio compared to Soundwave's cartoon characterization