Episode III Title Released!!!!

Cmdr_Y

first off,

apolo's if this has already been posted.

Here's the rumored title, which should really not come as a surprise.

(highlight this post to read it)

Revenge of the Sith

This comes from an interview with the man himself, Lucas.

It makes sense. We know the Sith will most definately take revenge, and he gets to put revenge in the title of one of the movies this way.

It very fitting... fits with the real and fake title of Return of the Jedi.

Remember Return of the Jedi was supposed to be Revenge of the Jedi except Lucas felt that Jedi's shoudnt be seeking"revenge". However it makes more sense for the Sith to seek revenge after being suppressed for so many years. So the title is perfect, I love it.

It can't be. This name isn't lame enough. Lucas topped the lameness of the name "The Phantom Menace" with "Attack Of the Clones". My gesss the name of the new movie will be more along the lines of "The meanness of the darths".

See, this is what I get for posting this info in the spoiler thread, instead of in a new thread like I was going to orginally. Ah well......

Anyways I like Revenge of the Sith, but not as much as Rise of The Empire. Kinda sad to see him shoot that one down.

We'll have to wait until next year to know for sure. There have been rumors of what the title for Episode III will be since the OT.

And I think we'll hear the title sometime this year.....Not next. I've heard at SDCC, I've heard just before the OT comes out on DVD, I've heard when the trailer hits in Nov.....but the theme is clear, that we will know the title for Ep3 before the close of the year.

I thought there was an article I read somewhere where the movie was going to be called "Birth of the Empire", guess it was just a rumour that people took for fact.

No matter what they name it we all know we will be in the movies watching...but i like Revenge of The Sith...i also like Rise of the Empire! either way its gonna be all good!

Here's some titles Lucas decided against:

Episode III:

Everybody Dies

The Twins Pop Out

Anakin Loses It

Armaggeddon

Slaughter of the Jedi

Bloodbath

Jedi Killa

Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (already taken)

End of the Cash Cow

(lol)

Actually, if the title turns out to be "Revenge of the Sith", that'll be perfect imo.