What Was Batman Wave 4???

Prince Adam

(Not including Bat-variations)

Wave one was (Zipline) Batman, Joker, and Robin.

Wave two was Mr. Freeze.

Wave three was Killer Croc.

And wave five is acid wash Joker.

Where is wave four?

Series 4 is the wave that has Bruce Wayne, Sling Strike Nightwing, lightsuit Batman (?), & repaints of Hydro-Suit, Martial arts, & Battle Armor Batman. They haven't hit the states yet.

PJ

I find it funny how all these places have waves 1 and 2 but a crap load of croc carded 2 packs and vehicles...the only place i have seen wave 3 is in walmarts...

I found Croc at Target. Then they got in more wave 2 and I picked up the goggleless Freeze. The rest of the wave 2 figures are still clogging the pegs there, though. Only one Walmart in Minnesota had the comic exclusive figures, and that was the Super WM in Cloquet, way up by Duluth.

That was from a line of Batman figures I think 'Ninja Force' or something like that. It gave us Azrael, some batmans, Bane, and Robin. They were all bulk and had action features.

That was from a line of Batman figures I think 'Ninja Force' or something like that. It gave us Azrael, some batmans, Bane, and Robin. They were all bulk and had action features.

The Azrael figure was part of the Hasbro Night Force Ninja line... Bane was not part of this line. The villians in this line were Killer Croc & Riddler.(and a Joker from a battle arm game) Bane was part of the Legends of the Dark Knight line which also included Penguin, Joker, Scarecrow, Man-Bat.

PJ

Woah dude, az-bats also!

But why the hell where they in a pic with the recent killer croc?

I found it on ebay. The Azrael is part of the knight force ninja line and the Knightsend & Knightquest AzBat suits are part of the Legends of the Batman line. I'm thinking they look like they need to be ripped apart and customized into ML. I found good deals on the Knightquest & Knightsend figures but I can only find one of the KF Ninja Az figures. I'm still looking and am going to try to use them to customize to finish my Azrael line.

Woah dude, az-bats also!

But why the hell where they in a pic with the recent killer croc?

Probably because he has them together on his shelf. I know I have some of my Hasbro figures with my Mattel figures.

PJ