Anybody Else See......

hamsterboy

the highlights on Sportscenter of that older fan getting that foul ball away from that little kid? The way the play-by-play team were carry on,you would've thought the guy was beating up the little kid for the ball instead of fighting the kid's mother for the ball.

the highlights on Sportscenter of that older fan getting that foul ball away from that little kid? The way the play-by-play team were carry on,you would've thought the guy was beating up the little kid for the ball instead of fighting the kid's mother for the ball.

I saw it.. it was disgusting..

the bad part was, the guy flopped over the little kid's seat to grab the ball, and basically he flattened the little kid!

This guy was easily 250+, and he jumped all over the little kid and his mom to take the ball away.. it was awefull!

The entire stadium was booing him.. and then Reggie Sanders came into the stands and gave the little boy a bat and some swag.. that rocked!

I would have had the fat jerk thrown out if I were in charge

Didn't see it, but the way Clam describes it, sounds pretty bad.

I just liked the time when a guy jumped all over an old couple to get a home run ball. The guy got it, showed the ball to everyone, and the old lady started hitting him over the head with her cane to chase the guy away. You go old lady!

Yeah..makes me proud to be a Texan, since both incidents occurred here in Texas (one in Houston and the other in Arlington).

I was at work and missed the game. It's sad that Sportscenter spent 7 minutes on the incident and 2 seconds on the game, however, it was a 13 to 2 blowout by St. Louis (what the hell has happened to R.A.? He has sucked ever since that beautiful game against Boston).

But that guy was a huge JERK. I would have kicked him out of the stadium. Give the kid the ball.

The guy was a dope for doing it but I've got to wonder if the guy and the kid's mother had it planned or something. I mean look at all the free stuff they gave the kid. More than likely not but it really does make one wonder.

The kid ended up getting 5 signed balls and 2 game bats. A bunch of players heard what happened and helped the kid after. Nolan Ryan gave the kid a signed ball also, I heard it somewhere, i live in boston so it might have been on the sports radio

True, but I honestly think he didn't see the kid. I could be wrong, though too, and he just likes tramplin' 4 year olds.

Did you see how embarrassed his wife/GF was????