Gundam Models Archive Website?

Agent Adam

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest thing that i have found for what you are looking for is http://www.1999.co.jp, once you get to the Gundam part of there site, they have all of the gundam model box pictures, instructions and even the pics of the model parts in the kits box.

if you know any more sites post them up

hope this helps you a bit

I have pretty much all Gundam Wing 1/144ths, and some other 1/144ths from various series. I picked up the Freedom from Seed last month and it kinda resparked my interest. I'm going to be working my way through some HG and MG kits till I feel ready to tackle the 1/60th Gundam Seed models and PG Wing Zero.

Impressive, i have quite a bit of gundam models, from SD kits to MG kits, i have pretty much at least 1 gundam kit from each series except V Gundam and F-91 gundam, last month i went to the Anime North conviention in toronto,canada and i got some nice kits, HG 1/100 Shining Gundam, MG Burning Gundam, MG Ez8 gundam, HG 1/100 Buster gundam, and some macross models,1/100 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie, 1/100 VF-1J Super Valkyrie.

So far i have around 30 gundam kits, i am going to post a picture of them some day :P

Thanks for the English link btw. ;) Coincidently, do you know how good/bad shipping is through this shop? Is it similar to HLJ?

sorry i havent heard much about their shipping, but i guess it would take a couple weeks, with more inspections at customs now a days

Here's a list I made a few weeks ago of the models I like. I don't plan on getting all of these.

Phase 1

GW - 1/100th HG Wing Gundam - Complete

GW – 100th Tallgeese

AG - 1/100th Turn A Gundam

GW - 1/100th Shenlong - Pending

GS - 1/100th Aegis Gundam

91 - 1/100th Gundam G-Cannon Magna

GW - 1/100th Deathscythe

GS - 1/100th Buster Gundam - Pending

GS - 1/100th Blitz Gundam

GW - 1/100th Gundam Epyon

GW – 1/100th Tallgeese II

GX - 1/100th Gundam X

91 - 1/100th Neo Gundam

GW - 1/100th Deathscythe Hell

GW – 1/100th Altron Gundam

GS - 1/100th Duel Gundam Assault Shroud

GX - 1/100th Leopard D

GW - ??1/100th Wing Zero??

EW - 1/100th Tallgeese III

GS - 1/100th Gundam Astray Red

91 - 1/100th GUNDAM HARDYGUN RGM-111

EW - 1/100th Serpent

GS - 1/100th Justice Gundam

GX - 1/100th Gundam X Divider

EW - 1/100th Sandrock Custom

EW - 1/100th Heavy Arms Custom

91 - 1/100th Cluster Gundam

GX - 1/100th Gundam Double X

GS - 1/100th Providence Gundam

EW - 1/100th Nataku

Phase 2

1/100 Wing Gundam Ver. Ka

1/100 MG Gundam EZ-8

1/100 MG MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom

1/100 RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka

1/100 MG Nu Gundam

1/100 MG RX-78-4 Gundam

1/100 MG Kaempfer

1/100 MG RX-78-5 Gundam

1/100 MG Full Armor ZZ Gundam

Phase 3

GW – “Big Scale� Wing Gundam Zero

GS - 1/60th Freedom Gundam

GS - 1/60h Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System

EW - 1/60th Perfect Grade Wing Zero

I just make up a list for all of my gundam kits,

HGUC 1/144:

Char's Zgok

Gelgoog Marine

Xekueins

Gundam X:

Gundam X 1/100

Gundam Seed:

Freedom 1/144

Justice 1/144

Sword Strike 1/144

Forbidden 1/144

Goohn 1/144

Buster Gundam 1/100

Aile Strike 1/100

Gundam Wing:

Wing Zero 1/144

Heavy Arms 1/144

Tallgeese III 1/144

Sandrock Custom 1/100

Serpent Custom 1/144

Wing Gundam 1/100

SD Wing Zero Custom

Gundam 0080:

Kampher 1/144

Rick-Dom 1/144

Gundam 0083:

MG GP-01 1/100

SD GP-01b

SD GP-02

SD GP-03

G Gundam:

Shining Gundam 1/100

MG Burning Gundam 1/100

Gundam 08th Team:

MG Ez8 1/100

Other Gundams:

MG Johnny Riddens Custom Zaku II 1/100

SD NU-Gundam

Gundam Mark II 1/220 (unbuilt original 1985 kit)

Gundam RX-78 1/144 (unbuilt original 1980 kit)

pictures some time this week

Really? Huh. Well Both HLJ and BBTS have it instock.. I may pick it up a lot sooner than I thought if thats the case though.

The Big Scale 1/60 Wing Zero is also hard to come by. I've seen it on ebay though.

Well that is what i heard about the 1/160 stiker set, but if i get a really nice paying job one day, i will get the PG Wing Zero Custom kit, it looks awsome. do you paint your kits?, i do , my kits that i got in toronto i am going to paint them with my air brush, so i am going to make them look really good, maybe put them in a model kit contest at the next convention that i go to.

Well on saturday i went to mississauga to the Square one mall and there was a shop called "Planet Hobbie" well at least i think it was called that but they had tons of gundam kits, low grade, high grade, master and even perfect grade kits, but the owner was selling them at god awful prices, he was selling HGUC kits for $50 canadian, and that was one of the low prices. His cheapest pg kit was $250, i was like WTF MAN..... AHHHH. he had so many kits that i wanted soooo bad, he had some nice imported sd gundams, and other kits, i was just amazed at how many MG kits he had, he even had a MG Sazabi kit, the box was huge for a MG kit.

the only things that i got there was a HG 1/144 Zeta Gundam kit and a SD Astray Gundam. i didnt feel like waisting my money on over priced MG kits, i will just have to wait for the anime expo in august to get them.

They have an SD Astray Gundam?! Kick ass!

The only Gundam model I ever kept was a 1/100 scale Hardygun Gudam from the F91 series. Man, I loved those models. Wish I coulda found the rest of the F91 series.

They HAD an SD Astray :P, i was lucky to find him.

I have seen the HG 1/144ths of Freedom and Justice (the boxes for those are as big as the Wing 1/100ths). No 1/100ths though. Have you seen them in stores?

I wish man, i dont know when they will hit stores in North America.

But i picked up some good deals today in my own area,

10008443.jpg

10008279.jpg

OMIGAWD! I'm ordering that blue frame right now! Question: what's up with that orange on his shoulders? I don't remember seeing that on the 1/144th scale Astray's.

Also: I just won an auction for a 1/144th scale Astray limited Gold kit. Awesome! I'll take pics of it when I get it in the mail.