33 members have voted

1. 1. How many did you get??

• Zero
    • One or Two
    • 3 - 10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • More than 30!

I just got the last batch of my Agent Faces Mail-Ins today!

I sent in for the last batch on the last day of the offer and they just arrived today!! So, anybody that ordered should also have theirs by now!

I was wondering how many y'all got!

So, that brings my total up to 27!

I use the Agent Faces as a Fred IX Series CGs.

I don't think HASBRO will ever use an "Army Builder" as a mail-in figure again. They probably got surprised by the number of repeat orders like me! ##1#

I got two but I want Twelve. But the Agent Faces heads need to be replaced with Evil Cobra heads. ANy body done this yet, Pics?

right now...ive got 22.......but theres still 10 out there floating at family members houses.........i gave two away to my nephew and a friends son

where i sent them and i also sold 8 so i wouldve had....42

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE RAH HEAD WILL FIT......LIKE FROM J&R CUSTOMS??I HAVE THREE "real" CGs but i dont have the courage to take him apart and tryi t

OR WHAT ABOUT THE KAYBEE HEAD....THAT???I CANT REMEBER WHO MADE IT

I have none, but I am hoping Skarapz will take pitty, and give me one of the 40+ he got!

-Kevin

He can't give any up cause it will look weird with them missing... All 40 go with the 900 Infantry Cobra packs he picked up...

right now...ive got 22.......but theres still 10 out there floating at family members houses.........i gave two away to my nephew and a friends son

where i sent them and i also sold 8 so i wouldve had....42

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE RAH HEAD WILL FIT......LIKE FROM J&R CUSTOMS??I HAVE THREE "real" CGs but i dont have the courage to take him apart and tryi t

OR WHAT ABOUT THE KAYBEE HEAD....THAT???I CANT REMEBER WHO MADE IT

AH quite being a weenie Doc. Just unscrew one and try it. lol @smilepunch@

Draven #US1#

I can attest that almost every ball-jointed RAH/RAHC head WILL work on Agent Faces body

I have Duke and Gung-Ho's RAHC heads on it to recreate the CG 3-pack

I got a spare original CG *AND* CGI heads and I can assure you beyond any shadow of a doubt that the original CG head fits PERFECTLY on the new CG body. So you can order from J&R with confidence

CG Detailing tip: Pick up a bottle of silver chrome fingernail polish at your local Super Wal-Mart. It makes GREAT metal-like accents like the CG buttons, ropes and boot straps. Plus the finish is durable and long-lasting.