Royalmarines Bat Army

MattMan91

Damn nice BAT army! You should be very proud :) I am shakin in my boots just looking at them. I hope my V1 army gets that big :)

Nice sig btw...religion of peace my a$$ :) Everyone should click on the link and find out the truth.

Royal, wow that's an insane collection! If next year is the BAT uprising then you're in the money! lol

I still have the Spy troops BATS which is about 50+ So total my BAT army is over 200. I am crossing my fingers hoping that the BAT uprising theme will be very good. @firedevil@

Royal, wow that's an insane collection! If next year is the BAT uprising then you're in the money! lol

yep its definately made for him next year. #US1#

Hey Ghetto Viper I can't help but notice your "STOP THE DECEPTION" link. Are you a fan of Moveon.org?

Hey Royal Marine, great army. I too am jealous as I only have a couple of the original viper mold.

Since someone else brought it up, I have to make a comment on the sig. U dont honestly believe that do you? Islam is a religion of peace. Read the Quaran. The problem is there are people out to pervert the religion and try and get others to follow along and try to use religion to get them to do so. Most Muslims arent terrorists or violent people in fact most denouce the terrorists and say they are not Muslims. A religion should not be judged by the people out to pervert it and commit horrible atrocities in its name. It should be judged by what the religion actually says. Afterall The Crusades and the Inquisition were done in Christianity's name. And wasnt there a guy named Hitler who claimed to be Christian? Now we wouldnt want Christianity judged by those three examples (and there are more...) so why judge Islam by the same narrow-minded and flat out laughable standards?

Hey Royal Marine, great army. I too am jealous as I only have a couple of the original viper mold.

Since someone else brought it up, I have to make a comment on the sig. U dont honestly believe that do you? Islam is a religion of peace. Read the Quaran. The problem is there are people out to pervert the religion and try and get others to follow along and try to use religion to get them to do so. Most Muslims arent terrorists or violent people in fact most denouce the terrorists and say they are not Muslims. A religion should not be judged by the people out to pervert it and commit horrible atrocities in its name. It should be judged by what the religion actually says. Afterall The Crusades and the Inquisition were done in Christianity's name. And wasnt there a guy named Hitler who claimed to be Christian? Now we wouldnt want Christianity judged by those three examples (and there are more...) so why judge Islam by the same narrow-minded and flat out laughable standards?

Well judging by the conflicts going around the world how else can I say it is? You tell me what has Islam created besides giving us death and destruction. The conflicts you see on the link is going on right now in the name of ISLAM. I am not saying all muslims are evil, all I'm saying is some of them are using their religion as an excuse to kill people. I know Muslims and the arab world wants peace just like the rest of us but their actions today doesn't give us any reasons to believe that. Those 24 major conflicts in my link are happening today because of religion. Sudan, Kosovo, Indonesia, and most of northern Africa. Read the link story and prove me wrong. PROVE ME WRONG.

Well judging by the conflicts going around the world how else can I say it is? You tell me what has Islam created besides giving us death and destruction.

You can say precisely the same thing about "Christianity" or "Capitalism", or even "Americans", for that matter .

The point is, making broad assumptions about large groups of people based upon cultural labels is foolish, and is, in large part, exactly what keeps the world embroiled in war.

(Just ask German Jews.)

Gentlemen.

What a foolish, mockery of solidarity I see before me. I couldn't care a bit

what Islam is a religion of, or what people think it's about. The truth is the

people who claim to follow it attack us, and the leadership of the Muslim

world

refuses to call these acts a bad thing. I only hope everyone who views the

Islamic religion as a religion of peace could be provided a vision as to what

it would be like if the shoe was on the other foot, and the Muslim beasts were in

control of us.

Let me tell you, it would not be the PEACE you and I are used to. It would be

peace via cutting off offenders arms, feet, and heads, or rapng women because

they dress like sluts...

We here in the West are hypocrites, according to these animals. How can they call

themselves men of God, when all they do is torture, and enslave the minds of

their own people?

Tom

As far as torture is concerned,

I think the US has shown that is very capable of torture on its own, in fact it has it all recorded on video and stills to further

Rumsfelds Operation Copper Green which was to extract any and all intelegence from prisonors at abu gharib and Gitmo.

Terrorism is just the new "ism" that has taken the place of communism, The same slogans, demonizing and racism is behind the manefestations of this conflict. And sure the US does look like a big hypocrite becuase in fact we are, sorry to burst your idealized vision of US foreign policy, but the US policy is hypocrtical, example, we say we want to depose dictators and harsh regimes but some of our closest buddies are infact those tyranical groups.

Soudi arabia is a oppressive

monarchy are we invading them? Musharaf of Pakistan is a miltary dicator that only recently was taken of the "sponsor of terror" list. They have an oppressive regime, are we sending bombers over there cities? No of course because at this point they both play ball by the US rules. So as long as they do we wont intervene. But Oh no, let a country legitimately elect a leader that does not want US companies holding there resources and you will bet the US intervenes,

take for example

Chile 73 US aids in the coup the installs Pinochet,

a rightwing dictatorships and responsible for 10,000 dead,

access to copper mines

1953 US CIA deposed Mosedek of Iran democratically elected,

becuase he kicked out US/UK oil companies and nationalized the oil,

US installs the Shah

the US will instictively pander to the existing aristocracy of any country given nature because they playball with the US/corperate intrest. whether it is Islamo Monarchys like theSaudis or Military dictatorships like Musharaf.

Look at the current state of Isreal, they know what genocide, ghettos and hunger is like but look at the genocide that is being done to the palestinians,

It is ubsurd to think guys with bombs strapped on or kids with rocks are on an equal footing as Helicopter Gunships and F16s,

Supplied by there good buddie, the US.

War is a Racket, it always has been, the major players are never seen and conflict is created to consume lives, weapons, property, Eisenhower warned of it The Military industrial Complex. Lockheed GE, ratheon TRW, Halliburton,

these guys would be S.O.L if there wasn't a new conflict to try out there new smart bombs in,

One guy builds the bomb to drop, another guy gets paid to clean it up. Sound like a great racket to me.

Killuminati

as far as 9/11 is concerned

Operation Northwoods

sorry to contribute to the diversion of your thread matt, nice bats!

Right now in the world, people are using the Muslim religion as a front for their terrorist activities more so than any other religion or sect. I realize than in the past, Christianity has had its fair share of War-Mongering, but in the PRESENT TIMES, Islam has the biggest share of violent fanatics who do not follow the Koran, and reinterpet it to their and violent viewpoint. CASE CLOSED.

this thread makes baby jesus cry

how dare you Royal....have so many Bats that

the rest of the world has to change the topic

because thier small minds cant handle the power

in the mass of your gathering of Bats!!!!

:)

I love the Original Bat Army the Most. That Bat custom is Wicked I was wondering what to do what that Joes Body thanks for the idea.

as far as 9/11 is concerned

Operation Northwoods

Wow, Killuminati, I'd never heard anything about

this Northwoods bit. It doesn't surprise me at all,

nor would it surprise me to find such activities

occuring within the current regime(and yes, I

mean regime). The only real difference between

the early 60's and today, as far as the military

overstepping its bounds, is in the 60's the

President and the Chief of Staff stopped the insanity

in its tracks instead of buying into it wholeheartedly

and encouraging it. Thanks for bringing that article

to my attention, my Cuban girlfriend will find it

interesting as well.

As far as the argument against Islam goes: yes,

there are thousands if not millions of followers of

Islam commiting the most horrendous acts of terrorism,

torture and oppression ever seen on this Earth.

Yes, the current leader of Islam has done nothing

or said anything to attempt to curb these activities.

NO, none of the above mentioned things have

anything to do with the religion itself or its teachings.

These horrors are a bastardization of what should

(like most of the world's religions) be a religion of peace.

I remember reading in Time a few years back, before 9/11

and all of this recent stuff happened, that over the course

of history, some huge percentage, like 85 to 90%, of

conflicts, wars, coups, and the like were done in the name

of one god or another. I have no idea how many of these

things were actually justified, even less so justified by

their supposed religion, but I would have to imagine

it would be a miniscule percentage.

Tom, I've always respected your opinions

on this board, and will continue to do so,

but I have to say that as far as a nation

attempting to enslave the minds of its people,

countries in the Middle East have no monopoly

on that. But, I won't get into that any further.

The beauty of America is the freedom of speech.

The fact that we can have this conversation

without fear is what make us the greatest nation

on earth. The fact that we can disagree, and

we do, is a tenet of our founding fathers' vision

of America. With recent amendments to their

vision, privacy and these rights are being

increasingly infringed upon.

Go to moveon.org, its a great site

go to Bush's site

go to Kerry's site

hell, go to Nader's site

learn everything you can and make an educated

decision based on facts not rhetoric. If you do

so, even if you choose differently than me,

or anyone else, no one can hold it against you

because you did so based on knowing the truth.

BTW, most excellent BAT Army Royal.

Your V1 army brings a tear to my eye.