Which Marvel Minimate Do You Want?

NightCreeper

Out of the new minis that are coming out which are you interested in the most?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the new minis that are coming out which are you interested in the most?

• Spiderman 2099
    • Ironfist
    • Powerman
    • Thing
    • Super Skrull
    • Original Ironman
    • Silver Ironman
    • Punisher
    • Battle Damaged Captain America
    • Brown Wolverine
    • Mariko

Since I'm a Wolvie' fan I have got to go with the Brown Costume Wolvie. But The Punisher is number two on my list, he looks awesome.

Of those listed, I went with the original Iron Man. However, the one I want the most that has yet to be released is Ghost Rider. That flaming head looks great!

Is there a new image out of it? last time I saw his Ghost Rider's mini-mate, it looked like he had glue that was soaked in urine stuck to his head.

Super Skrull

This thread is basically the same as mine except this one has Spidey 2099 in it........ lol, its cool, just make sure you check there arent any other threads the same next time :)

Merging the 2 topics together.....

come on they didnt put that in a comic...it may have had some inuendo but no way they put that in a comic

No dude read the comic, its explicit, not visually speaking but it is part of the Marvel "Max" line of adult books.