My New Figures

Dragonrider1227

While at Wal-Mart I ran into the Harddrive/Baroness set. I mostly got it for Baroness but Harddrive is cool too. I've included pictures.

Hardrive.jpg

Here's Harddrive. Cool looking soldier. He looks the part of an expert computer hacker.

Hardrive2.jpg

He's even got a wrist computer. That's so cool! What can I say? I'm easily amused. You know, I know he proboyl mostly uses it for hacking into computer systems, but...

whatrudoin.jpg

Baroness.jpg

and here's the Baroness. She may not be in black, but she's alot better than the last Baroness they stuck us with. I thought the first one looked like a secretary.

together.jpg

I mostly got her so my Destro wouldn' be so lonely. TOGTHER AGAIN!

So, all in all, i'm very happy with my purchase.

she's alot better than the last Baroness they stuck us with. I thought the first one looked like a secretary.

I liked the first one, not as the Baroness but as a New-Sculpt Chameleon, in my Joe-Verse, she is crippled so I gave her an old wheelchair I had, from I think the Seaquest line.

she's alot better than the last Baroness they stuck us with. I thought the first one looked like a secretary.

I liked the first one, not as the Baroness but as a New-Sculpt Chameleon, in my Joe-Verse, she is crippled so I gave her an old wheelchair I had, from I think the Seaquest line.

Ah. That works. But if your looking for a baroness, this new oone works better.

I didn't really like the figures in this set. Baroness looked meh, great body sculpt though. I just wish her head looked more like the card art. Best use I found for this set was that the Baroness' body is good for making femal Cobra soldiers.

i agree i think hard drive is one of the best new characters as well only the figure i found lacking in "toughness" i did alittle customizing on one to toughen him up a bit..

the story is while on a mission a stray bullet hit's hard drive's wrist computer causing the batteries to explode scaring his arm and pissing him off completely! or maybe i just screwed up while removing the computer with an exacto knife and ruined it??

i molded a top to his head and molded another side to his eye thing to make them shades added grunt legs and big brawler lower arms

hope these pics show up image station is actin screwy?

f84f8097.jpg

f84f8099.jpg

TM

While at Wal-Mart I ran into the Harddrive/Baroness set. I mostly got it for Baroness but Harddrive is cool too. I've included pictures.

Hardrive.jpg

Here's Harddrive. Cool looking soldier. He looks the part of an expert computer hacker.

Hardrive2.jpg

He's even got a wrist computer. That's so cool! What can I say? I'm easily amused. You know, I know he proboyl mostly uses it for hacking into computer systems, but...

whatrudoin.jpg

Baroness.jpg

and here's the Baroness. She may not be in black, but she's alot better than the last Baroness they stuck us with. I thought the first one looked like a secretary.

together.jpg

positive7.jpg

Hardrive.jpg

Hardrive2.jpg

whatrudoin.jpg

Baroness.jpg

together.jpg

positive7.jpg

Dude, I still have not found wave 2 in my area and many others have not either that I know of so...

It really isn't old news! :rolleyes:

Interesting...you happen to like the 1992 Destro?

Anyway, I like how Hard Drive looks. He's a great character to have.

Baroness, I think looks good, but I prefer the RAH version or Chamelon v1 over it.

Yeah actually. I do. I'm eventually going to get the VvV Destro (and if I can still find it, the Spy Troops Destro) but the 1992 Destro looked cool to me.

Interesting...you happen to like the 1992 Destro? 

Anyway, I like how Hard Drive looks.  He's a great character to have. 

Baroness, I think looks good, but I prefer the RAH version or Chamelon v1 over it.

Yeah actually. I do. I'm eventually going to get the VvV Destro (and if I can still find it, the Spy Troops Destro) but the 1992 Destro looked cool to me.

Actually, since one of my two broken joes in my life were Destro (v2), which was my favorite, I was forced into liking v3. Since I've gotten a new I.G. Destro, I can't put down v3 anymore. It seems to be the one that was most true to the cartoon. The huge collar-deal always felt blown out of proportion watching the cartoon, so who better than to have a figure that does it?

-Kevin