Fell Beast And Gates Of Mordor Set Out! Pics!

Shagrat

Why do you idiots still complain about the d*** fell beast? If it were actual size it would be too big to sell and they would make NO money since no sensible middle class family is going to buy a giant $100 + dollar monster for their kid's toy collection. Also keep in mind this is a Toy series, meaning kids want something they can hold in their hands and EASILY manage while they play with it.

I mean, WHO CARES????? It's a FRIGGIN TOY. Like I always tell people, stop being ingrates and just appreciate that it's being made!

Sigh.

Why do you idiots still complain about the d*** fell beast? If it were actual size it would be too big to sell and they would make NO money since no sensible middle class family is going to buy a giant $100 + dollar monster for their kid's toy collection. Also keep in mind this is a Toy series, meaning kids want something they can hold in their hands and EASILY manage while they play with it.

I mean, WHO CARES????? It's a FRIGGIN TOY. Like I always tell people, stop being ingrates and just appreciate that it's being made!

Sigh.

I said it sucks and I'm not going to buy it because it's improperly scaled.

What, no rights to an opinion anymore? Blow it out your ass.

Sigh.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Jesse Falcon @loll@

HMI and Jeff

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you children who never quite grew up and were fed with silver spoons :)

What's wrong HMI, can't take MY opinion? :D

Just stop being whiners. You can afford to be only because you don't live in tyranny or oppression, so you can sit on your rears and complain about anything and everything you want to.

Well I as a consumer have ever right to complain about a product I purchase. I will always do so.

Yeah great it's a toy, and??

If it was properly scaled it would only cost around $35 as it's a rotocast figure for the sake of keeping cost down. It is $20 now. A few more dollars to make the thing properly isn;t a big deal.

The figure wouldn;t cost $100 and any family who is buying these things as it is can certainly afford that and if not, you can always sell oranges on the side of the road. @nono@

Yeah ToyBiz could've easily made it in proper scale. I was already getting excited to blow out 70-80 bucks to get two of these Fell Beasts. Now i'll just leave this product on the shelves. Hope it collects lots and lots and lots of dust.

@smilepunch@

as I said before, you guys are ingrates and it's too bad you like to complain about such insignificant stuff like TOYS, but oh well, you're all right. You have the right to be idiots, so I'll just leave you alone now :)

Since we've all come to the conclusion that it's underscaled, does anyone think we might be able to use it to make some kind of bash? I mean we could keep certain parts, like the head and possibly the main body but make the neck longer and the wingspan wider. Or to make it even easier, get a 3 3/4" Joe, paint him up real good, turn that sucker right ways and shove him right on the back of the beast. Not in scale with the rest of the line, but if you imagine him WAY WAY WAY far off in the distance maybe you've got a proper looking set. And that way the Nazgul looks right riding the Beast. Oh and when can we expect this to get here (USA) and the next trilogy line too?

as I said before, you guys are ingrates and it's too bad you like to complain about such insignificant stuff like TOYS, but oh well, you're all right. You have the right to be idiots, so I'll just leave you alone now :)

heh, why should you care? You don't collect plastic figures anymore anyways, so why don't you go stitch up one of your dolls or something and leave the collecting to us. @moon@

heh, why should you care? You don't collect plastic figures anymore anyways, so why don't you go stitch up one of your dolls or something and leave the collecting to us.

@moon@

We shoukld watch out for him. Before we know it he might be stitching voodoo dolls in our image.

I can already feel the pain in my bum.

@loll@

heh, why should you care? You don't collect plastic figures anymore anyways, so why don't you go stitch up one of your dolls or something and leave the collecting to us.

@moon@

We shoukld watch out for him. Before we know it he might be stitching voodoo dolls in our image.

I can already feel the pain in my bum.

@loll@

LOL

Anyways so how many of these bad boys are you getting DMSL?

Well, it's nice to see that some of you guys have a sense of humor ;)

As for my remarks, I'm sorry if they offended some of you, but one of my pet peeves in life are people who have everything or have more opportunities for things than the rest of the poor world and they complain about it. Not saying you guys take your freedoms or privilegdes for granted, (well, not ALL of you anyway) but there are so many other things to complain about, and I just like to make people think about that.

SOme of you seem to know what it means to civily share opinions (HMI and his ilk need to grow up frankly) so thank those of you who can accept differing opinions or observations with grace.

And for the record I do still collect Lord of the Rings toys, so this matter does concern me.

I agree with you totally, Hong Kong. You're absolutely right. As for me, I'm gonna but this awesome toy the Fell Beast, and I'm gonna give one to my brother too and we're gonna have a heck of a time! God bless TOYbiz, never stop puttin gout these wonderful toys!!!!