Has Anyone Bought/seen Energon Mirage?

Starscream49

I got him 2 or 3 weeks ago @ my walmart in VT. I think they only got 1 case so I got the only one they had. I saw one @ the local K-mart but it was quickly gone. Haven't seen any more since. Basically the same situation with Arcee to.

Mirage is an awsome figure. cool alt mode with excellent robot mode with tons of articulation. My only complain is the very very loose thigh swivel joint. way to loose and can't support any weight distribution. I'm hoping there's something that can be done to tighten it up.

Anyone have any ideas

I'm hoping there's something that can be done to tighten it up.

Anyone have any ideas

Put super glue or nail polish into the ball joint and continuously move the joint until the stuff dries. The residue will cause the joint to tighten.

I found one about 3 weeks ago at super walmart, had too fight a little kid for him but I won. Never saw one again since. I also got Demolisher a couple weeks ago and have seen him since in other stores. Still no Arcee or Insecticon though, tons of signal flare though.

Saw one, hid him in a bunch of Beyblade crap, ran home, got money, came back, got him. Only one I've seen in my area. My cousin is really jealous of him...tried to steal him(playfully).

I got mine 2 weeks ago at the old walmart in Gastonia NC. I had checked 3 cities and multiple stores and found it finally there on a top shelf stuck with power rangers crap. I was to say the least happy to finally find the dern thing.

KK

why did you buy/return ?

Didn't buy/return it, I put it on layaway, then decided a week later to not buy anything else Energon related so I cancelled the layaway.

When Gransazer said returned he meant back onto the shelf. (I did however return Energon Optimus, Megatron, and Skorponok, along with Alternator Smokescreen. Got $130 worth of Xbox games instead)

why did you buy/return ?

Didn't buy/return it, I put it on layaway, then decided a week later to not buy anything else Energon related so I cancelled the layaway.

When Gransazer said returned he meant back onto the shelf. (I did however return Energon Optimus, Megatron, and Skorponok, along with Alternator Smokescreen. Got $130 worth of Xbox games instead)

Thats all well & good but I wasn't even talkn to you & no thats not what he ment...

why did you buy/return ?

Thats all well & good but I wasn't even talkn to you & no thats not what he ment...

No idea what you're talking about then since no one else said anything about returning one.

And yes, I think that is what he meant. I cancelled the layaway and he saw the one I had cancelled "returned" back to the shelf (we shop at the same store).

No idea what you're talking about then since no one else said anything about returning one.

And yes, I think that is what he meant. I cancelled the layaway and he saw the one I had cancelled "returned" back to the shelf (we shop at the same store).

Score one for Abraxas. I did intend the "returned" to indicate that his Mirage had flown back to the shelf. Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things. The Mirage was placed back on the shelf, regardless of the reason.