Finally Finished My Beast Wars Dvds

qeelocke

And I have to say my favorite episode is "Code of Hero" hands down. I was never a really big fan of Dinobot and I've even seen this episode before and it never stuck out, that is until I watched all the episodes that I have in order. Even when I think of it now...

"Over-ride!"

"Rrrrahh! Over-ride!!"

"Rrrrrahh! Improvise!!!"

Gives me goose bumps everytime! What a well written episode! The whole "Agenda" episode series was cool and all, I just couldn't get over Ravage's voice. #yuk@# But the fact that he transformed into a cassette was pretty cool.

Soooooo to recap, favorite episode - "Code of Hero"

Ravage in "Agenda" - pretty cool with the sound turned off.

Agenda is an all-star episode. I especially like the gun battle between rampage and rhinox.

I can't wait for the last set. I'm tired of having to fast forward thru commercials when I watch season 3 on tape.

Any word yet when season 3 comes out?

Code of Hero is definately a toon masterpiece. Though to fully appreciate it you have to get the few Dinobot episodes before it to see his struggles with honor and what not.

As for Ravage I actually thought that the voice fit, but honestly the thing that makes agenda work for me is the Silverbolt/BA parts.