Amazing Spiderman

According to today's new issue of Toyfare#84, the lineup will include:

- the Monitor

- Psycho Pirate

- Harbinger

- Supergirl

- Earth 2 Robin

Plus Wizard Universe has a poll going on for the next line:

Now that ToyFare #84 has broken the news about DC Direct's upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths toy line and its first wave (featuring Monitor, the Kara Zor-El Supergirl, adult Earth-2 Robin, Psycho Pirate and Harbinger) our thoughts immediately went to the second wave! We're guessing big baddie Anti-Monitor is pretty much a given for the line-up, but who else would you want to see? Pick from the list below or give us your own choice!

Brainiac Robot 

Doctor Light (female)

Dr. Polaris (with helmet)

Flash (Barry Allen)

Lex Luthor in Battlesuit

Nightwing (original costume)

Pariah 

Quardians

Superman (Earth -2)

Atom (Earth -2)

Click below to vote.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/toyfare.cfm

I can't wait for this one!

Yeah, I read that in Toyfare today! And they say that they will continue doing 1 to 2 lines of Crisis as long as there's demand for it! Woohoo!

For the record, I chose Nightwing on their online voting for Wave 2.

I voted for Brainiac Robot since I HATE the new Brainiac design. This was the one I grew up with... Lex Luthor in Battlesuit would be my next choice, I guess I'm a Super Powers kind of guy.

'and why are people voting for Barry Allen? He got a box set with Kid Flash and with the original JLA, give some original sculpts a chance. Meh, whatever floats your boat.

Am I the only one who reads what people write in? Firehawk, Ambush Bug(Was he even IN Crisis? Who cares though... I want a Bug), Chemo(Clear green plastic with sparkles in it's own box anyone?) were all great suggestions. Though 'Otherfartakus and the prisoner of asskaban' holds a special place in my heart...

I couldn't be happier that I am finally going to get the Earth 2 Robin figure that I always wanted. :)

What's cool is that the first wave follows a pattern I proposed on the DC message boards about how they should do CRISIS in 5-figure waves. Do one Superman character (1), one Batman character (2), one or two characters originated in CRISIS (3,4), and a random character prominently featured in the story (5). They've done that with Wave 1:

-Supergirl

-Earth 2 Robin

-Monitor

-Harbinger

-Psycho Pirate

Here's my suggestion for Wave 2:

-Earth 2 Superman

-Earth 2 Huntress

-Anti-Monitor

-Pariah

-Dawnstar

Wave 3:

-Luthor in battle armor

-Batman, 1980s-era

-Lady Quark

-Dr. Light

-Brainiac

Davidthecharmruffin,

Seriously, I have that Earth 2 Superman image as a tattoo on my right arm. I left the "Great Krypton" quote out and left it blank so I can write in comments on special occasions. It is so cool, I swear. :)

I also want to revise my Wave 3 suggestion. I spaced out when I was trying to think of Batman characters prominently featured in CRISIS and left out Nightwing. I'd put him into Wave 3 over Batman and rearrange it like this:

WAVE 3

-Luthor in battle armor

-Nightwing

-Lady Quark

-Dr. Light

-Geo Force

Then...

WAVE 4

-Brainiac

-Batman, 1980s-era

-Firebrand

-Alexander Luthor

-Obsidian

It's about time DCD made a Crisis line. Finally, the Anti-Monitor and Kara-Supergirl in plastic form. It's a great time to be a DC fan.

You're half right, Supergirl is coming but it's the Monitor that will be included in that line-up, not the Anti-Monitor. I kind of figured that the Anti-Monitor would come out first before the Monitor. Go figure. When he does come out, I would think that DC Direct would have to make 2 versions of him because remember he had two different bodies during the series.

I chose nightwing cause well, it nightwing!