How Many Action Figures Do You Have?

Deathlok2001

Just curious? I think i am going to buy me a book shelve & put them in my computer room. I am really looking for a tall glass case that lights up, that would be kool.

The top of my bookshelf is 10" JLA

2 shelves above it are MOTU

Top of my tv is random Spawn diorama

Above my window is misc older stuff

3 small wall mounted shelves hold minimates, Lego, and other small stuff

My huge shelving unit is all TFs on top

Level below that is mostly ML, but is filled out with other 6" scale figs

Level below that is GI Joe and random McF stuff, a couple LotR figs got bumped here from the 6" shelf

Bottom shelf is totally bizarre and usually unique pieces, also my GI Joe busts

Stuffed animals below that on the floor, next to my alarm clock

The top of my dresser is stuff I haven't opened yet

My computer desk usually has something going on. Right now Batman and Punisher are having a "Who looks more badass contest" and Waldorf & Statler are heckling them.

Oh, and all my unused Lego is stashed in tupperware in my closet.

As for numbers, I have no idea. I'll say more than 300 figs, less than 500 (?)

jeez where do i start...not only do i have MOC figures in storage boxes in my closet...i have alot loose on shelves...mostly Batman figs, Justice Leauge, Spawn, Danger Girl, TMNT, and some Transformers, and a few ML... click the link to check out some of the collection...these pics are alittle outdated

My Webpage

Right now, I got the remaining of my Armada collection (like 7 or so, imgetting rid of them anyway) Tf reissues, I got 9 of them, MOTU i got like 18 masters and villains 4 figures from Batman line and 6 figures from TMNT. And im thinking of getting Justice League some others from Batman, and his batmobile. Oh, and I got some tf reissues coming.

I´m focusing on DCD, Marvel Legends and one or another good figure from other line( 10th A. Spawn, Solid Snake, and upcoming figs like Street Fighter,Ghostbusters)

I have a somewhat nice collection. I'll try to put the link tomorrow.

Are you kidding? Your MISB collection is PRICELESS!! I think Toyfair should put an article in their magazine about your collection, it's unbelievable. So what's your name and address, and when are you going on a loooong vacation??? @loll@

Marvel and DC, I have 14 figs. Transformers, I have 19 figs, all G1 except Unicron and Sideswipe., 4 with boxes ands instructions. I have 8 MOC GI Joes, 2 straight arm Flash and Grunt and V1 Storm Shadow, Footloose, Buzzer, V2 Roadblock, Chuckles and weapons pack 1. 1 Eric Gagne McFarlane Sportpicks variant uniform MOC, 1 Simpsons Comic Book Guy MOC, one Steve Sax Staring Lineup MOC, 7 MOC Modern Motu, and way too many loose Joes, Vehicles. and POTF 2 MOC Star Wars to count. Whew.

Oh yeah, and 1 Delorean.

That's like asking how many comics I have. Off the top of my head. 150+ Playmates Star Trek figures in storage. 50-75 Kenner Star Wars figures in storage including most of the larger creatures and a couple playsets. A good dozen Alien and Predator figures. Several Spawn and Monsters figs in storage. Almost all of the DCD produced. I didn't get the Preacher, Planitary or Alfred E. Newman figs. A complete set of Marvel Legends including varients as well as XMC and a couple of the Hulk. All of the Babylon 5 figs and I think I've got a box of Seaquest ones somewhere. There's also a large blue storage box filled to the rim with the old 5" X-Men figures. Have no clue how many are in there. Plus about 50+ L.O.T.R. figs. I build custom backdrops and diorama's out of foam core and display them on top of the "Stack a rack" crates I use to store my comic collection in. Plus I have 5 large memo boards I've built displays and put shelving on using plastic "Soda sliders" I dremeled apart and mounted onto them. I'm in the process of moving so everything is either torn apart or in boxes right now. I've got pics of my old displays somewhere and if I can figure out how to post pics on here. I'll show you.

Hi,,there is many collector with many figure.

To me I also collect ML , DCD , and LOTR, moreover some japanese figure,transform,spwan too , display all of them is making me problem, sometime, i need to select which figure woth to display at the moment,,anyway, ML and DCD is my chose and must on my display board :)

I have a somewhat nice collection. I'll try to put the link tomorrow.

Are you kidding? Your MISB collection is PRICELESS!! I think Toyfair should put an article in their magazine about your collection, it's unbelievable. So what's your name and address, and when are you going on a loooong vacation??? @loll@

hahah.

Oakland, NJ

I'll be going away around X-Mas time.