Free Keldor

As for me, I have keldor misb and it would be tempting to have another to play with, but I know i won't get another keldor. I mean I can always get a repro from the guy at he-man.org if I really want a loose keldor(just grab a skeletor body and stick a repro keldor head on it and instant keldor)

Who is this guy? How do I get a hold of him? I've been looking for some way to my hands on a Keldor, and if there is a guy making repro heads I definitely want one.

American fans arent getting screwed, we had our chance at the figure already.

They have yet to get any of our other exclusives including Faker, Mossman and Snake Teela. How do you think they felt when they had to sit there and watch us all get the nice toys while they had to import them at even higher prices.

You call that a chance? Nobody but those who have inside info really had a chance. Its not like I could have walked into TRU to get one. Oh I guess convenience and knowledge to the common collector arent important right? I am not trying to get on you but thats total BS!

Oh you poor figure starved americans.

Howabout the english fans, or the australian fans, or the rest of the world who, not just havent had a shot at Keldor, but havent seen anywhere near the snakemen in waves yet?!?!

Oh you poor figure starved americans.

Howabout the english fans, or the australian fans, or the rest of the world who, not just havent had a shot at Keldor, but havent seen anywhere near the snakemen in waves yet?!?!

If it makes you feel any better I have never seen the snakemen waves here in america.

American fans arent getting screwed, we had our chance at the figure already.

They have yet to get any of our other exclusives including Faker, Mossman and Snake Teela.  How do you think they felt when they had to sit there and watch us all get the nice toys while they had to import them at even higher prices.

You call that a chance? Nobody but those who have inside info really had a chance. Its not like I could have walked into TRU to get one. Oh I guess convenience and knowledge to the common collector arent important right? I am not trying to get on you but thats total BS!

You had a hell of a lot better chance than the overseas collectors.

Consider Keldor their Mossman, we had just as easy a time getting Mossman ... they have not even had him offerred yet.

Mossman is nothing more than a flocked Beastman,

so whats the big deal if they haven't been offered it, when

there was suppose to be a 4H Mossman resculpt made for

mass production.

And Keldor is even less, its an alternate head and accessories.

I dont know about you but when your no longer a child its kind of hard to use your imagination and pretend that Skelly is Keldor. I would have to say Keldor is one of the sweetest figures ever despite the fact that its only 2 alternate heads. It tells a story and any true fan will want one. The point is not that Keldor is a poor exclusive, its that AMERICAN MOTU FANS ALWAYS GET THE SHAFT!

Mossman is nothing more than a flocked Beastman,

so whats the big deal if they haven't been offered it, when

there was suppose to be a 4H Mossman resculpt made for

mass production.

And Keldor is even less, its an alternate head and accessories.

The difference between the two was that Keldor basically

only appeared in an episode or two, while Mossman was

almost a regular. And since Keldor and Skeletor are one and

the same, then it makes sense to have a Skeletor figure as

the base model, but Mossman and Beastman really looks nothing alike,

and requires two complete different molds.

Again, the American audience is not getting screwed here. We got first shot at all these figures already ... overseas has not gotten a thing we haven't, in fact they have gotten less than us. Enjoy the rerelease of Keldor, at least now you have a better chance at one because this will bring the aftermarket price on him down quite a bit.

And your logic is flawed, you say that well Mossman is nothing but a flocked Beastman, yet Keldor is a huge deal. Sure there was a 4H rerelease slated ... I think a heck of a lot has changed since they announced that almost two years ago.

Obviously it wasn't working out for Mattel over here ... so they took it overseas to see how it might work there. I didn't see the overseas people screaming they are being screwed when we actually had a chance at Keldor, or Beastman, or Snake Teela, or Faker, or any of the countless figure that have yet to be released overseas.

And your logic is flawed, you say that well Mossman is nothing but a flocked Beastman, yet Keldor is a huge deal. Sure there was a 4H rerelease slated ... I think a heck of a lot has changed since they announced that almost two years ago.

Obviously it wasn't working out for Mattel over here ... so they took it overseas to see how it might work there. I didn't see the overseas people screaming they are being screwed when we actually had a chance at Keldor, or Beastman, or Snake Teela, or Faker, or any of the countless figure that have yet to be released overseas.

My logic isn't flawed in the least bit. Its not even

about logic and you missed my entire point! I am merely

saying that one would require the same base mold because

its basically the same character. I understand things change, such

as other characters that were suppose to be released, but I wasn't really

stressing that point.

And where have you been? many

over-seas fans have complained before, about the exact same things

Americans got, but they didn't.

And your logic is flawed, you say that well Mossman is nothing but a flocked Beastman, yet Keldor is a huge deal.  Sure there was a 4H rerelease slated ... I think a heck of a lot has changed since they announced that almost two years ago.

Obviously it wasn't working out for Mattel over here ... so they took it overseas to see how it might work there.  I didn't see the overseas people screaming they are being screwed when we actually had a chance at Keldor, or Beastman, or Snake Teela, or Faker, or any of the countless figure that have yet to be released overseas.

stressing that point.

Well then isn't it fair that they got a chance at the figure now?

And your logic is flawed, you say that well Mossman is nothing but a flocked Beastman, yet Keldor is a huge deal.  Sure there was a 4H rerelease slated ... I think a heck of a lot has changed since they announced that almost two years ago.

Obviously it wasn't working out for Mattel over here ... so they took it overseas to see how it might work there.  I didn't see the overseas people screaming they are being screwed when we actually had a chance at Keldor, or Beastman, or Snake Teela, or Faker, or any of the countless figure that have yet to be released overseas.

stressing that point.

Well then isn't it fair that they got a chance at the figure now?

I'm not questioning whether or not they should

be able to obtain the figure, its just that many US fans

who actually used alot more resources to obtain one, still was

never able to get one due to the silly raffle, therefore those

over-seas got it much more easier than those in the US.

Its not about who is much more deserving of getting one, its

about making it equally available to ALL fans, whether its US or

foreign.

Is Mattel an American company? Since the answer is yes I would say we have ever right in the world to b*tch and complain with out concern for the EURO fans. You act as if we can control the circumstances. When your EURO toy companies start giving you the shaft then you can say " poor europeans " (oh yea you dont have toy companies right? well thats not our fault.) The whole point of this post is to show the lack of common respect or descency for the people who support Mattel the most...AMERICAN toy collectors..Instead of bashing us who feel we got screwed, why not try opening your own post about how you feel the euro fans are getting screwed. Way I see it, I wouldnt be complaining because you chose to collect figures that you knew full well wouldnt be available over seas right away. MOTU started as an American collectible and will always be one, regardless of those who jump on the band wagon. I am not saying your not a true fan, you might be the biggest MOTU fan ever. It has nothing to do with that. Its all about Mattel and the crappy things they do to those who got them where they are!!!!!

Is Mattel an American company? Since the answer is yes I would say we have ever right in the world to b*tch and complain with out concern for the EURO fans. You act as if we can control the circumstances. When your EURO toy companies start giving you the shaft then you can say " poor europeans " (oh yea you dont have toy companies right? well thats not our fault.) The whole point of this post is to show the lack of common respect or descency for the people who support Mattel the most...AMERICAN toy collectors..Instead of bashing us who feel we got screwed, why not try opening your own post about how you feel the euro fans are getting screwed. Way I see it, I wouldnt be complaining because you chose to collect figures that you knew full well wouldnt be available over seas right away. MOTU started as an American collectible and will always be one, regardless of those who jump on the band wagon. I am not saying your not a true fan, you might be the biggest MOTU fan ever. It has nothing to do with that. Its all about Mattel and the crappy things they do to those who got them where they are!!!!!

This thing is for whatever reason MOTU did not work out in the US. Therefor they are tryign teir business overseas to see if they can do better. Since the line is now regular there they are being offerred something that we have already been offerrred. The exclusive was never easy to come by in the first place .. it was offerred as a con exclusive to the US. It was offerred as a TRU exclusive overseas ... it happens all the time with exclusives in different markets. Its nothing new, most of the con exclusives last year were offerred to overseas specialty shops so that the international collectors could get a shot at it. Most the time these types of things stay off the radar ... Mattel did not do that ... instead they did it now since apparently the line is picking up steam overseas. As much as you think Mattel loves us, they need to make money and they will cater to the crowd that gives them the money.

I'm not from Europe. If you say us US fans supported MOTU the most then why has Mattel closed shop on the US for the most part? Because something was not working out ... it could be them it could be us. Either way due to retailer support being non existent they took their business overseas. Introducing an exclusive over there is a sign of good faith from the company to the people they are now trying to market their product to. If the line gets big over there, it will come back here.

We could say Mattel is screwing us but that makes no sense. Mattle doesn't have the means which to sell their product here. You think $8.99 is bad ... just see how much it goes up to one it loses retailer support. Thats the importance of the international market because if they can fix the problems they ran into initially they can sell the line back to the US market and get the toys back in our hands.

I quite collecting He-man last year when i flew to San Diego to get it (Of course there were other things I wanted), but It was totally wrong the way they handled and told everyone how it will be sold. So I sold all my figures off last year including my Moss man. Mattel is just a business and really not taking care of its fan at home who actually made He-man what it is today. Not good when you can't entertain your loyal fans.

I'm headed to San Diego again this year and refuse to even bother looking at Mattels new figures regardless how much I like Batman - There are other companies making Batman figures. I may pick up the 4H bust, but only for a friend of mine who still tries to collect. In the end if he doesn't want it I'll probably end up selling it.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE