Black Gate Of Moroor Gift Pacl Are Launched In Hk

hong_kong_lad

Hi all

I brought this gift set today, a bounes figure " MOUTH of SAURON with a Dark Hourse " He is a new figure, but I never see him on movies.

and other figure is including Legolas , Mimli , Aragorn with anduril sword and Gandalf the while . this box is ok, I love the house , the outlook of this is winderful

by the way, anyone could tell me who is the Mouth of sauron ??

It's just like his name says. He's the one that "receives" Sauron's wishes and makes them out to his minions. He wasn't in the theatrical release of ROTK, but he will be in the Extended Edition DVD.

*SPOILER*

He will appear before Aragorn and the armies of Gondor and Rohan at the Gates of Mordor. In an attempt to break the will of the humans, MOS approaches Aragorn and shows Frodo's mithril vest to insinuate his death and the return of the One Ring to his master.

*End spoiler*

Now about that set you bought, could you post a few pics here? I'd love to see a few pics.

:)

I had said that I was not going to look at that dumb pic and save the surprise of what the Mouth looked like until the dvd, but I was innocently flipping through a Toyfair mag the other day and saw the d*** thing. It ticke me off at first, but I don't really care now. The figure looked awesome, and I seriously can't wait for the ED now.

Did anyone else catch the pictures of the box? Blue, just like anyone here could have guessed :D

The newest Trilogy wave consists of:

- Faramir in Gondorian Armor.

- King of the Dead (glow in the dark).

- Merry in Rohan Armor.

- Morgul Lord/Witchking of Angmar.

I got them a while ago, they're great.

:D

Any chance of any pics soon? I just want confirmation and also to see if the main characters in the set are different in anyway. Plus some loose pics of the MOS wouldn't hurt. B)

Any other new items hitting Hong Kong, such as the Coronation set or any of the series 3's? What with the new ML figs, seems like ToyBiz's going into overdrive lately and HK seems to be getting everything first.

hi

be patient, I will pose my collection of DCD, ML and LOTR picture to you as you want

firstly i have to borrow a digital cam from my brother

and i can sure to tell you that this gift set,,only MOS and the hourse -steed are new figures , other is old ( Legolas is come from the fellowship , Gimli also come from fellowship, with helmet and coat , aragorn and gandalf come from the return of the king )

Yeah horse figures all always short. As long as you don't pose him off his horse he'll be okay. That's why I hope we see a proper single carded version next year with no cloth parts. Cool that his horse is bigger though!

Does Legolas have Rohan Armour and the sword and scabbard again?

I saw the pics over at banned and it doesn't look like Legolas has any armor on him. I bet it's a repacked Trilogy ROTK series 1 Legolas. I.e. the figure that came in the King Aragorn/Harad Archer/Pippin in Gondorian Armor assortment.