Good Bye All!

bucketoftoys

bucketoftoys

Posted: 06/08/04 14:33 Post subject: PULLING AWAY FOR JOE FOR THE TIME BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at this time the #$## haves hit the fan! over in bucketland!

i will be too busy to deal with joes or any thing else then the

bare facts of my life at this time. (hell i mite be selling my whole collection

soon!!!!! ) so any pending deals are off as of right now!

tek and battle bunker you will!! get your stuff asap! but after that its over as of NOW!!!! in 30 day or so i will probaly have no joe any more!!!!!!!

thanks to all the great folks here for erery thing! goddesses bless you all!

ric cobra

if you have what i want .i have or can get you what you want

hail coobraaaaaa!!!

personal!

Well i hope things go good man, but dont sell your stuff yet, think twice before you do........but hey, if you can come back to tni, then come back!

But i hope things go well with you, Later and take care!! :)

thanks but i need the cash real bad. right now for thing that are more important then joe! the doom came from left field fast and hard!

Sorry to hear that man :(

Well, if it comes to it, sell the stuff you least like first, incase you eventually dont need to sell it all, you still kept you favorite stuff :)

This is kind of heartless ... but if you have any army builders you wanna sell by bulk ill be willing to pay extra cash.

Its better not to part with your collection since youve spent time acquiring these certain items and you will undoubtedly regret it later. but if worse comes to worse sell doubles of characters or those that have no apparent value to you they might be of some value to someone else.

I really hope your financial situation turns to the better... good luck with any money schemes you have in mind

Even though you and I haven't always seen eye to eye on a few things, I would never wish personal problems on you. I hope that things get better for you soon!

Draven #US1#

Sorry to hear about you leaving bucketoftoys, I hope everything works out alright for you, you are always welcomed here and I wish you the best of luck.

New York is the most expensive town in the U.S., but Chicago (where you are) must be pretty steep to live in.

Hope things get better and perhaps you might consider relocating to where the cost of living is better. Just a feeble suggestion trying to help.

That's too bad about selling everything, but sometimes a "purging" can be good for the soul. You might keep some of your favs, just for the future though.

Hope things will turn around for you soon!

Hey bucket, I've not kept up with the goings-on around here very well lately, but I'm sorry to hear you're having personal problems. I hope things turn around for you and you won't have to sell your collection. Take care man and God bless you!

Well man, I am very sorry to hear this, but come back here everyonce in a while if you can and say what's up. It was good to have you hear man. I hope things turn out for the best.

pe@ce

Collectors are dropping like flies around here.

I didn't really know you, but I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

I also hope you don't end up selling your collection. i did that a couple of years ago and now I feel like shoting myself for it.